Pleba Girls Drool Party.. life jackets required!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I was watching the Slane concert again and I kept thinking 'Oh, man there really is something wrong with me!'

{Edge is really cute when he shakes that tiny little tushie of his}

7.gif

Go ahead. Say it. I'm officially out of Band Members who I haven't drooled over .

7.gif

:reject:

Two words for you, and I think you know what they are:

Paul. McG. :D

The Pepsi Max big one! That's what it's called!! I was trying to remember! Is that the big dipper type ride?

daygloeyes2 said:
It pains me to know that Bono was at Barnes and Noble today. I wasn't feeling well this morning and my mother said I could stay home if I wanted but I figured I was fine and I went to school. Outside my library, I pick up the paper and flip through it. There's a note that Michka Assayas is having a book signing and that while it wasn't confirmed that he would be there, B+N was setting up to prepare for him being there.If I had stayed home and known about this, my mother probably would have let me drive into Boston and go. :rant: :sigh:

The one he was in is actually a really nice one.

Oh..........DG!!!! If that HAD HAPPENED TO ME i also WOULD HAVE BEEN stark raving MAD!!!!! :even more hugs, sweetie!

There, all caught up.. hi all :wave:

I'm hoping the band sneaks a new song into the setlist either tonight or Thurs (since this tour they aren't playing a show on my b-day... :sigh: )

susanp6 said:
You're a BIG Bono lover too then i take it BIH? Can we shorten your name to that? I see that you think like us!! :evil:

I wonder what happened to Mucca lastnite? I read that she was lurking but didn't join in! DYING to see the prom pix! :huh:

yes i :heart: :bono: :heart:

if you cant beat em join 'em i say :evil: bot that i need an excuse to drool over the b-man ! god knows how ill controll myself @ the gigs :laugh:

BIH will be fine, beats typing out the whole name :lol:

susanp6 said:
Hi Dazz! Read about your Larry meet! Well done! :wink:

:wink: OMG I HOPE my photos come out!!!:drool: :drool: :hyper:

you're a SW Fan yes...i'm hopinmg to go thurs after my eyes {a too much internet in too short a time between hunting for tix then reading & posting atfershow stuff :D :drool:} get unstrained....

"when fandoms collide" U2 came first in this case!

susanp6 said:
The Pepsi Max big one! That's what it's called!! I was trying to remember! Is that the big dipper type ride?

its the big blue and red metal 1, it stretches out over most of the pleasure beach . yea its there biggest rollercoaster

:scratch: goes to find pic , u will know it when you see it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom