Pleba Girls Drool Party.. life jackets required!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think i knew that The killers were on at Cardiff, but i'd forgot! I DO like them and it's always being said that they sound very British&I agree! :wink: I always think they sound like a rockier Duran Duran! :eyebrow: Don't know what you'll all think of that!!

But, i LOATHE Franz Ferdinand! :madspit: And yet half of them are from Glasgow! His voice is totally awful! Can't bare listening to them AT ALL! :yuck: :tsk: :down: Terrible sounding! :| I was so relieved when i found out they're not support for any of the shows i'm going to!

Interpol are support in Glasgow&i haven't even heard them! Anyone heard them?

Athlete are on in Manchester&London and i've liked them since they first appeared, so i'm happy about that!

On the other hand, i was telling VP lastnite that i really love The Blue Nile!!!

I wonder who the supporting act on the 3rd leg will be. I've heard rumors about the Scissor Sisters possibly opening then. That would be great. :D

daygloeyes2 said:
I have a half day of school tomorrow and the boys are in town. The Boston Herald mentioned a few places U2 goes when they're in Boston.

Perhaps an afternoon of U2 stalking? :hmm:

Sounds like a most delightful way to spend an afternoon. :hmm:

:D

WildHoney said:
bedsig.jpg

He's waiting for you.......

:bow: thanx for that pic wild honey, i lost it on my old comp went it went bust

i am gutted that the killers aren't supportin in manchester :(

Hi bonoishot! :wave:

Thanx for your kind offer but i'll be ok for now thanx! :)

susanp6 said:
I think i knew that The killers were on at Cardiff, but i'd forgot! I DO like them and it's always being said that they sound very British&I agree! :wink: I always think they sound like a rockier Duran Duran! :eyebrow: Don't know what you'll all think of that!!

But, i LOATHE Franz Ferdinand! :madspit: And yet half of them are from Glasgow! His voice is totally awful! Can't bare listening to them AT ALL! :yuck: :tsk: :down: Terrible sounding! :| I was so relieved when i found out they're not support for any of the shows i'm going to!

Interpol are support in Glasgow&i haven't even heard them! Anyone heard them?

Athlete are on in Manchester&London and i've liked them since they first appeared, so i'm happy about that!

On the other hand, i was telling VP lastnite that i really love The Blue Nile!!!

I can see the Killers/DD comparisons. Actually, I was just looking up Brandon Flowers pics on google, and I found one where I told Sarah he looks like the love child of Simon LeBon and Ashton Kucher. :lol:

Agree about Franz Ferdinand. I like their songs, but their live performance on the Grammys was awful - his voice sounded like complete crap! Don't know if it was an off night, or what, but I wouldn't want to pay to see that.
I've heard of Interpol, but I'm not familiar with their music. I've listened to very, very little other than U2 for months now....even in the car, which is where I usually listen to the radio, I've been listening to U2 cds.

Last edited:
Oh, i see Wild! It's great that the London tix are close-up! Are the first nite ones as good?

It pains me to know that Bono was at Barnes and Noble today. I wasn't feeling well this morning and my mother said I could stay home if I wanted but I figured I was fine and I went to school. Outside my library, I pick up the paper and flip through it. There's a note that Michka Assayas is having a book signing and that while it wasn't confirmed that he would be there, B+N was setting up to prepare for him being there.If I had stayed home and known about this, my mother probably would have let me drive into Boston and go. :rant: :sigh:

The one he was in is actually a really nice one.

Last edited:
Awwwww i wish you could have went DG! Have you seen a pic of him there?

susanp6 said:
Awwwww i wish you could have went DG! Have you seen a pic of him there?

I did. It was a cute one of him shaking a little toddler's hand. She couldn't have been more than about a year old. :cute:

It's hard for me to rant about a baby getting their hand shaken. :laugh:

Wild - Haven't you got the 1st nite tix yet? Do you like either FF or Athlete?

VintagePunk said:
Hi bonoishot!

DG...wow, that book signing thing would have been cool! I'm gonna pick that book up this weekend.

It would have. The one time I've ever been given an opportunity to stay home I go to school and look what happened. The irony of it all.....

Back
Top Bottom