Pleba Girls Drool Party.. life jackets required!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its not just cuz I'm nice, I'm also honest and your hot! :wink: :drool: We don't even want to talk about gaining weight. hehe I swear I think there is a newlywed 50, just like the Freshman 15 they say you gain when you start college.

Okay but I have to say this...in that pic is that an HD I see! HOT DaYUM! hehe

:| :wink: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
HDTush5.jpg

:censored: :silent: :censored:

Walls......:combust:

Night night, sleep tight
Hope for Bono bites
Sweet (or naughty) dreams Susan, :hug: :heart:

Cool ruff! :D

I'm definitely going now so nite all! Have fun&try not to be here too long!! :wink: :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Question........
Earth, wind, fire, water...
Which element to which member do you suppose?

I had an idea...but I can't decide who would be what....or at least, I keep changing my mind......

Adam - Earth
Bono - Wind
Larry - Fire
Edge - Water

~BrightestStar~ said:
Question........
Earth, wind, fire, water...
Which element to which member do you suppose?

I had an idea...but I can't decide who would be what....or at least, I keep changing my mind......

Earth-Edge
Wind-Adam
Fire-Bono
Water-Larry

Drea said:

*nearly falls off chair laughing*

Well, that's better than that bigass X on the North American cover :lmao: (Of course, I prefer the unadulterated pic... :angel:

Thats actually the one off my AB cover; I just had to scan it in when I realized it... I hadn't looked at it in years :lmao:

Yes, Bri ... are you asking me to break the rules and post a naughty pic? :ohmy:

Earth – Larry : He’s very real, very rough and tumble, solid

Wind – Adam : He’s always moving, changing; he can be comfortable and perfectly natural in any environment

Fire – Bono – well… he’s Hot (duh) and I think about a campfire, you know how everyone just sits there and stares at the flames

Water – Edge – It’s a very Zen like element; healing, still waters run deep and all of that

Back
Top Bottom