PLEBA Girls' Camp party........will it stay up all nite?(the tent that is!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:

This computer sucks..:grumpy:

And I don't think my group is coming..which means they've wasted an hour of my time...GRRRRRRR!:mad:
Cause now I can't work on my papers....
guess I'll just have to hang out with you guys :wink:

Brightest:hug:

You dirty hornball:tongue: I just got back from the octagon...boy you made me sweat:drool: I am beginning to think your not so:angel: . I give you an A in the dirty talk department!:up:

Awwww Bri :hug: I've not been feeling too loved myself at this training ive been attending :( Some people don't understand me&my sense of humour, i don't think!

I can't stop laughing at some silly things&this guy goes 'it's not THAT funny' :rolleyes:

What are some folks prob eh? I don't get it! It's harmless having a laugh? :shrug: It's crap when people aren't on your wavelength eh? At least i can get to 'come' bk here&get all of you to understand!! :applaud:

Is it the latest bar convo? I WILL be having a look! Is it much naughtier than us here? :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Awwww Bri :hug: I've not been feeling too loved myself at this training ive been attending :( Some people don't understand me&my sense of humour, i don't think!

I can't stop laughing at some silly things&this guy goes 'it's not THAT funny'
What are some folks prob eh? I don't get it! It's harmless having a laugh? :shrug: It's crap when people aren't on your wavelength eh? At least i can get to 'come' bk here&get all of you to understand!! :applaud:

Is it the latest bar convo? I WILL be having a look! Is it much naughtier than us here?

Hey susan! Yeah I know what your talking about with people not being on the same wave length....I get that all the time, other people just have no sense of humor:madspit: :madspit:

Brightest was a little devil in the octagon lastnight......excuse me horny little devil, you should check it out. It was pretty naughty, but a different sort of naughty from here....this thread still rocks in the raunchy department:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Dismantled said:

Brightest:hug:

You dirty hornball:tongue: I just got back from the octagon...boy you made me sweat:drool: I am beginning to think your not so:angel: . I give you an A in the dirty talk department!:up:

:hug:

Amazing the tings you can do ith a bi of creativity an a love of double entendres eh? I'm 100% :angel:

I think my favourite part was Disco though :lmao: ("I can never eat apples again)
..or when Chip combusted :D

Aww Susan :hug:
I lve you..and I get your humour I tend to find amusmant in random things (can you tell) and sometimes people just *don't* get it...it makes me sad when I have to keep amusing things to mysef cause I know others won't get it..*sigh*
And yes..it's the latest bar...trust me...6ages of apples...ypu can't miss it.

I had extra time b-4 work today cause I had to go to the doctor--so I watched Achtung Baby videos--there was one where some show girls are scratching at Bono's face & he kind of growls--:drool: :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
I had extra time b-4 work today cause I had to go to the doctor--so I watched Achtung Baby videos--there was one where some show girls are scratching at Bono's face & he kind of growls--:drool: :drool:

Did you say he growls.....:drool:
I'm in a library!! Don't get me wound up!!

..I'd love to make him grow...and shout....and :D

bonogasm :sexywink:

lol..I hope no one is reading over my shoulder :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did you say he growls.....:drool:
I'm in a library!! Don't get me wound up!!

..I'd love to make him grow...and shout....and :D

bonogasm :sexywink:

lol..I hope no one is reading over my shoulder :lmao:

Bono growls!:drool: oh god I've got to see that:drool:

did I hear you say bonogasm:hyper:

I ate all the pickles....now I am drinking all the juice out of the jar:drool: would bono find that sexy?:slant:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Very...epecially if some of it drips down your chin....:lmao:

you think he'd be into licking pickle juice off my face:hyper: thats so hot! Do you think he's like it if I ate all the garlic and dill out of the bottom of the jar:hmm:

Dismantled said:

I think your a LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!

:tongue:
Well...you'd be wrong.....
Do I have to get into the virgin with zip sexual experience and never really having a bf thing again....cause it only depresses me.....:sigh:

:lmao:
I just had a hilarius image of someone walking up to me and putting a stamp of sexually repressed on my forehead....

how nice to know I can laugh at myself...

starsgoblue said:
I can't keep up with you pervs. :wink:

pervs...:lmao: :lmao: ................:shifty: nope no pervs here.....you must have the wrong thread:wink:

I know where you can find a perv....try the Octagon Bar...theres a perv in there with a bag of apples:wink: Bri...love ya!

Saltwater kisses! Bonogasm--I must try that. My husband says I have shoegasms all the time. Cause I love shoes & go crazy when I see a pair I must have. (mmm a pair I must have.) :drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:
Well...you'd be wrong.....
Do I have to get into the virgin with zip sexual experience and never really having a bf thing again....cause it only depresses me.....:sigh:

:lmao:
I just had a hilarius image of someone walking up to me and putting a stamp of sexually repressed on my forehead....

how nice to know I can laugh at myself...

:(..........................now when you say zip..is that short for virgin with ZIPPER experience or zip as in none...just to make it clear:wink: Sorry don't mean to depress you! You know we all think its great:hug:

Dismantled said:

:(..........................now when you say zip..is that short for virgin with ZIPPER experience or zip as in none...just to make it clear:wink: Sorry don't mean to depress you! You know we all think its great:hug:

Only you would ask that :hug:
Zip...as in none...nada...

You *really* are impressed by that apple convo..aren't ya? :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg...I can't contain the laughter...:lol:
It's just too much *snort*

Hey Rebekah! :hug:
Pervs? where? I don't see Ruffian........

:)heart: Ruffian )

I'm a closet perv...:shifty:

anywho....no snorting in the lie-barry:shame:

my those were some big pickles..:crack:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Only you would ask that :hug:
Zip...as in none...nada...

You *really* are impressed by that apple convo..aren't ya? :lmao:

um.....big shiny polished apples:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
closet perv :giggle:

Where'd Stars and Susna go?

Well...I think stars ran away screaming:| and susan? SUSAN!!! where did she go???????? I think she maybe checking out your raunchy adventure in the Octagon:lmao:

maybe we should shout out or mating call.......BONOGASM!!!!!! BONOGASM!!!!!!! That should have her here in a jiffy:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom