Pleba Girls: Back To The Usual Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

But which is more enjoyable to do? :wink:

:lmao:

Do you remember the whole convo about him impregnating people just by being in the same room? And going to concerts in giant bubble? :lol:

A boy! :D

Maybe that's why you never hear of that kind of stuff with him and fans - no one has the nerve to ask. You never know unless you ask - he might be more than willing to comply! I could be the first. :happy: :lol:

Tre! :wave:

See ya GG :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Maybe that's why you never hear of that kind of stuff with him and fans - no one has the nerve to ask. You never know unless you ask - he might be more than willing to comply! I could be the first. :happy: :lol:

There are no stupid questions. :wink:

Of course, you'll be sure to explain that we're clones. And that whatever you get, I hafta get too, right? :wink:

:lol:

:hug:

I've gotte run now though.
Hope to be around again later!

Luv y'all!:hug: :heart: :clonelove:

Be gentle with the boy. :wink:

bono_gal said:

:sad: I'm going to be lonely in here arent I?

:lol:

What's the full Toronto list then?

Fly, VP & Sarah, Me, Wild Honey, Jemma, Ruff and Drea.... who else? Bri, hopefully! :)

**But I think I'm the only one leaving so early :wink: next weekend will be the quietest Pleba has ever been :ohmy:

See ya Bri!! Good luck *every appendage I have crossed* :hug: :heart: :clonelove:

SG, not sure if you're getting pop-ups, but I just replied, and will send another shortly.

HI Sweetie, nice to see you in here. :)

FlyYourKite said:
SG!! :hug: :hyper: This Saturday?? Oh my!! That's so soon. It will be a whole week of partying for you! Are you trying to get tickets for the other shows as well?

Wednesdays, at least :yes: Plus the International Film festival is going on (Orlando Bloom, anyone? :drool: ) and general about the city type of stuff should keep me plenty busy :D

We need to figure out when and where we're going to meet up for Saturday :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

Wednesdays, at least :yes: Plus the International Film festival is going on (Orlando Bloom, anyone? :drool: ) and general about the city type of stuff should keep me plenty busy :D

We need to figure out when and where we're going to meet up for Saturday :yes:

:yes: I was just going to say that! I know the rest of you are all staying at the same hotel so it'll basically just be me that needs to meet up. Have you all arranged what time you plan on lining up?

Fly, I sent you a PM the other day saying that I'll give you our hotel info/phone numbers, and mine and Sarah's cell number, so we can get in touch.

When are you planning on getting into town?

VintagePunk said:
Fly, I sent you a PM the other day saying that I'll give you our hotel info/phone numbers, and mine and Sarah's cell number, so we can get in touch.

When are you planning on getting into town?

Oh duh! *smacks head*

Thanks VP! :hug: I'm planning on getting in Friday afternoonish cause I unfortuantely can't miss any classes. I'm staying at my aunt's house in Etobicoke.

FlyYourKite said:

I know :sad: they get in the way of everything!

Have you girls all decided on a lining up time?

No, I think we're going to play it by ear...whatever time people start to line up, we'll be there.

For Saturday's show, I wouldn't be surprised if people don't get out of Friday night's show, and immediately line up for Saturday. If they seem to be doing that, then I guess I will be, too. I'm not getting stuck at the back.

Back
Top Bottom