Pleba Girls: Back To The Usual Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

Well, what makes it worse is....as you probably know.............

Guns are illegal in England.

If you are found in posession of a firearm, the police will immediatley confiscate it, they will hold you in custody....try and find out, how, where and who you got it from.

Also, they will ask what your intetnions for usage were.

They will alsooo investigate into the matter to find out if there is any evidence that says the gun has been used.

Yeah, the police are useful for something :lol:

Yeah, I had a penpal from Manchester with whom I used to have long conversations (this is the guy who fell in love with my American Accent :wink: ) about Gun Control

Drea said:
Oooh.. speaking of planes.. Starting Thurs I should keep my ears open for the sound of planes flying over my house (there are quite a few that do), as one could be Vertigo1 :giggle:

Omg!

I really got excited for you then! :hyper: :hyper:

Btw...

I expect a mass load of pictures from you girls :wink:

bono_gal said:

I suppose I'm closest to "Liverpool John Lennon Airport"...but even thats miles away :lol:

Plus....

Was that question really intended for me?

'Cos I've never heard of your airports :laugh:

About the question...:yes:

I just wanted to ask though....and don't worry if you haven't heard of my airports.....they are just big named US airports....no big whoop.

daygloeyes2 said:

I go on in the library and the computer lab during my free periods. :lol: But this year I might spend them napping in the senior center on the couches. :drool: I'm such a good example aren't I? :lmao:

I need to leave the house by quarter of 7 usually so I don't hit traffic on the highway. But last year I'd be catching up and wind up leaving around 7 or so. :lol:

lucky...we don't have free periods :(

Sad_Girl said:
Ruff, you're thinking of coming up on Wednesday now? :hyper:

i wish :sad: can't miss that much school. but i'll be there thursday night!

JD had a good performance but really, he's so obnoxious. I want Mig to win!

ruffian said:

i wish :sad: can't miss that much school. but i'll be there thursday night!

I just wondered since you said you were looking for a concert ticket for the 14th :hug:

With your dedication, it wouldn't surprise me :wink:

ruffian said:
JD had a good performance but really, he's so obnoxious. I want Mig to win!

I do too :yes:

I like JD better than Suzie, though :huh: but I don't know why I don't like her :shrug:

I like Marty a lot too, if it can't be mig it should be Marty

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

I have 1 or 2 a day usually. :drool: I only get anything done if the free I have isn't one I have with my friends. :lol:

Free periods :drool:

I only ever got to experience them when my exams were on, other than that we always used to have round-the-clock periods.

But...

I think I'm going to have free periods in college, I'm only taking four subjects and one of them is a once-a-week night class.

So, I'll be drooling a lot :drool:

I'm going to go read some more........and by read some more I mean put on the South Park movie and have my book out so it looks like I'm reading to my mother if she comes in my room. :shifty: Then I'm probably going to sleep. I have to be up between 8 and 8:30 and be in school from 10-12 tomorrow. :madspit:

If I don't come back before I go to bed night everyone! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I just wondered since you said you were looking for a concert ticket for the 14th :hug:

With your dedication, it wouldn't surprise me :wink:

I do too :yes:

I like JD better than Suzie, though :huh: but I don't know why I don't like her :shrug:

I like Marty a lot too, if it can't be mig it should be Marty

my dedication or obsession??? :laugh: fine line.

no, i was just going to buy it and use it to trade for one of the other shows i'm trying to get. Did we agree on the what the "final product" of our PM correspondance would be? I just need to get it done by Monday...

ruffian said:

my dedication or obsession??? :laugh: fine line.

no, i was just going to buy it and use it to trade for one of the other shows i'm trying to get. Did we agree on the what the "final product" of our PM correspondance would be? I just need to get it done by Monday...

:lol: I thought we did :lmao: but I guess not if you have to ask :wink:

Goodnight DG! :bigsislove: :heart: :hug:

Quote:

Scientist: Say Doggy
Cartman: Doggy
Scientist: Now say, Pillow
Cartman: Pillow
Scientist:Now say....Big floppy donkey Dick.
*Cartman gives shifty look*
Cartmans mum: It's alright Eric...go ahead
Cartman: Big Floppy Donkey Dick....OW SON OF A BITOWWW!!!
Scientist: Now say, Horse :censored:er
Cartman: No!

:lmao:

I think I know too much of that movie.

:lol: I just looked at my hands and realized I'm black and red from the acrylic paints I was using earlier to work on my sign for the concert :lol:

Maybe I should leave it - cover myself in red and black paint like a football maniac fan :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I just looked at my hands and realized I'm black and red from the acrylic paints I was using earlier to work on my sign for the concert :lol:

Maybe I should leave it - cover myself in red and black paint like a football maniac fan :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

So did you do the "Bang em hard Larry!" sign?

Drea said:

:lmao: :lmao:

So did you do the "Bang em hard Larry!" sign?

:shifty:

Maybe.

:evil:

Or the 'Will leave husband for Adam' one.

:D

:hyper: Oh, I just realized, I have two concerts! I can do both! :lol:

**P.S. - I just started the RSOC since no one else bothered to :tsk:

Mig :combust: He's cute and sexy at the same time. I can only think of a few guys who can do that. One in particular who is near and dear to our hearts :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty:

Maybe.

:evil:

Or the 'Will leave husband for Adam' one.

:hyper: Oh, I just realized, I have two concerts! I can do both! :lol:

**P.S. - I just started the RSOC since no one else bothered to :tsk:

:lmao: :lmao: Boy would I love to see :adam:'s face if he saw that sign *snerk*

Back
Top Bottom