Pleba Girls: Back To The Usual Tricks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Jeez BG :yikes:

I don't know why....but I'm just thankful that I have the police near me....since I live in a rough neighborhood.

My area is kinda rough....I suppose.

There is, what you call a "No Go" area not far from where I live and thats were the police go to chase kids who are drinking, smoking and having sex usually :lol:

I walked through there once, well ive walked through thousands of times. But, this one time, we were walking (ive probably told you about this) and this man came behind *the playa boy* came round and punched him.

Completely at random, and completely unprovoked.

The Police are as useful as a chocolate fire guard around here anyway :shrug:

bono_gal said:

My area is kinda rough....I suppose.

There is, what you call a "No Go" area not far from where I live and thats were the police go to chase kids who are drinking, smoking and having sex usually :lol:

I walked through there once, well ive walked through thousands of times. But, this one time, we were walking (ive probably told you about this) and this man came behind *the playa boy* came round and punched him.

Completely at random, and completely unprovoked.

The Police are as useful as a chocolate fire guard around here anyway :shrug:

Jeez :yikes:

Well...the police in my area are very useful...that's why they transfered up to my neighborhood.....since my neighbors are a bit rough around the edges sometimes.

I would be more freaked out if I DIDn't hear Gunfire like 14 hours a day here. I'm so used to the sound I don't even notice it anymore. Between hunting practice and the Gun Range less than 1/4 mile away... :lol:

But In a neighborhood where it just doesn't belong, of course it would be frightening. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I would be more freaked out if I DIDn't hear Gunfire like 14 hours a day here. I'm so used to the sound I don't even notice it anymore. Between hunting practice and the Gun Range less than 1/4 mile away... :lol:

But In a neighborhood where it just doesn't belong, of course it would be frightening. :hug:

I'd probably hide under the bed if i ever went to your house then SG :laugh:

I've NEVER heard it before.....but i think i heard it just then :|

....the helicopter is whizzing around now :rolleyes:

Now THAT is not uncommon!

bono_gal said:

Haven't seen a helicopter in a while...but I keep seeing planes really close up....so much so that I can tell what company the plane belongs to sometimes(You know...like United and Southwest Airlines).

Trust me...every time I see a plane that close up...I always do this: :yikes: :ohmy: :tsk:

sami0201 said:

that's what I thought...but at least it's not school work!

:lol: I come on here from like 6:15-6:45 every morning :reject:

We still don't get to miss class though. They just shorten the periods on liturgy days. :madspit:

I usually come on here before school too. :lol:

And during. :shifty:

Night Jules! :hug:

bono_gal said:

I'd probably hide under the bed if i ever went to your house then SG :laugh:

I've NEVER heard it before.....but i think i heard it just then :|

:yikes: It definitely sounds like a bad situation BG! :uhoh:

I've been around guns my whole life. we were taught to use them responsibly and respectfully, so we never had a problem, but as I've gotten older and seen how few people act that way when it comes to firearms, the less I think we should have access to them :|

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Haven't seen a helicopter in a while...but I keep seeing planes really close up....so much so that I can tell what company the plane belongs to sometimes(You know...like United and Southwest Airlines).

Trust me...every time I see a plane that close up...I always do this: :yikes: :ohmy: :tsk:

Nah, helicopters are always out around here :yes:

You can tell what company a plane belongs to here, wether its low or whatever!

Theyre usually big, bright orange things that say "EasyJet" on them....theyre always around.

Sad_Girl said:

I've been around guns my whole life. we were taught to use them responsibly and respectfully, so we never had a problem, but as I've gotten older and seen how few people act that way when it comes to firearms, the less I think we should have access to them :|

I agree fully SG....that's why I don't trust myself with a gun...and plus...I find cheaper and easier ways to protect myself in case something bad happens to me.

daygloeyes2 said:

We still don't get to miss class though. They just shorten the periods on liturgy days. :madspit:

I usually come on here before school too. :lol:

And during. :shifty:

Night Jules! :hug:

:lol: I wish I could come on during but I don't have a computer class anymore :grumpy:

So I settle for 30 minutes in the morning...and then I always end up late because I am on the computer :laugh:

Oooh.. speaking of planes.. Starting Thurs I should keep my ears open for the sound of planes flying over my house (there are quite a few that do), as one could be Vertigo1 :giggle:

bono_gal said:

Nah, helicopters are always out around here :yes:

You can tell what company a plane belongs to here, wether its low or whatever!

Theyre usually big, bright orange things that say "EasyJet" on them....theyre always around.

Wait...what airport are you closest to? Even though I live around two airports...I live closer to Midway than to O'hare....and plus...I wanted to ask...:)

sami0201 said:

:lol: I wish I could come on during but I don't have a computer class anymore :grumpy:

So I settle for 30 minutes in the morning...and then I always end up late because I am on the computer :laugh:

I go on in the library and the computer lab during my free periods. :lol: But this year I might spend them napping in the senior center on the couches. :drool: I'm such a good example aren't I? :lmao:

I need to leave the house by quarter of 7 usually so I don't hit traffic on the highway. But last year I'd be catching up and wind up leaving around 7 or so. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Well, what makes it worse is....as you probably know.............

Guns are illegal in England.

If you are found in posession of a firearm, the police will immediatley confiscate it, they will hold you in custody....try and find out, how, where and who you got it from.

Also, they will ask what your intetnions for usage were.

They will alsooo investigate into the matter to find out if there is any evidence that says the gun has been used.

Yeah, the police are useful for something :lol:

bono_gal said:

Well, what makes it worse is....as you probably know.............

Guns are illegal in England.

If you are found in posession of a firearm, the police will immediatley confiscate it, they will hold you in custody....try and find out, how, where and who you got it from.

Also, they will ask what your intetnions for usage were.

They will alsooo investigate into the matter to find out if there is any evidence that says the gun has been used.

Yeah, the police are useful for something :lol:

Yea...I think I might have to agree with you on that point.....:lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Wait...what airport are you closest to? Even though I live around two airports...I live closer to Midway than to O'hare....and plus...I wanted to ask...:)

I suppose I'm closest to "Liverpool John Lennon Airport"...but even thats miles away :lol:

Plus....

Was that question really intended for me?

'Cos I've never heard of your airports :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom