Pleba Girls are nutty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Can you imagine their families reading these threads? :reject: They must think we are certafiably insane :laugh:

My mom is so used to it, she would not even flinch... :wink:

My dad on the other hand.... :reject:

My mom says you should be careful saying things that you wouldn't want printed on the front page of the newspaper in assocation with you.

Kind of a nice rule of thumb.

Last edited:
I know It would be bad if U2's older kids came in here and read..I have often thought of that and it would be bad..I mean I dont doubt that they might!..
I want to say EVERYTHING that I feel for Bono but I know I have to keep it respectful because it's just wrong if his daughters read things....you know!..
That is why If, any one wants to talk a bit MORE than what can be posted on these threads We can PM each other...it's the safest/better thing to do :wink:

beau2ifulday said:
I just hope his daughters never come across some of the fan fiction out there...
Oh yeah. :ohmy: I know I would never want to read that about my parents!

and my family doesn't even know 'bout me posting here. they know little about U2 (they think it's some stupid rock band that makes some stupid kind of music.... grrr...... and they don't want to change their minds). they already think i'm some kind of a freak, so if they knew they would probably think i'm even a bigger freak :lmao: and i think i am....

I bet that the boys get on here when they are feeling bad about themselves or whatever, I mean if you think about it were good for their egos. :wink: How can you feel bad about yourself when there are thousands of women drooling over you? I bet they think it is funny. As for their kids I sure hope they never get on here....that would be weird for them. The wives, they know they have it good....they probably would look at us PLEBAs and go, "Sorry girls, but the man is mine, HahaHa!"

Ali's had 25+ years of Bono. Even the most sexiest person will get on nerves after awhile. I remember reading in Time magazine that she used to get tired of him coming home late and he'd end up sleeping on the porch because she locked him out! :lol: I do think she must be close to sainthood considering what a character Bono is (and we all love him for it). She's had to put up with him a looooong time! He said even his daughters tell him to turn down his Bononess sometimes. LOL

Also, I can't imagine hords of girls thinking my dad was sexy... BLAH. So, I bet Bono and Edge's daughters just laugh and are grossed out. LOL

if i was sb not connected with U2 and came here by chance i'd think we are all pathetic.

going crazy whenever we see any picture of the boys or read sth 'bout them.

who cares? i am crazy, i love being so and i always will be (probably). :heart: :hug: :)

Back
Top Bottom