PLEBA Girls (and guys!) Picture Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ooo I want in

here are a couple random ones

346394686%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D326%3B%3E767%3E293%3EWSNRCG%3D32335473%3A%3A%3C98nu0mrj

346394686%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D326%3B%3E767%3E293%3EWSNRCG%3D32335473%3A9868nu0mrj

Ok, here's one pic of me...

me.jpg

It's edited, to get my dad out :lol: Otherwise, this is mostly what I look like, only now I have glasses...

ok guys and gals....this is me....they are recent pics too hoorah!

2006_0120love0003.jpg

2006_0120love0012.jpg

this is NY March 15th 2005 (day after hall of fame.....which i so didnt know was happening and KICKED myself when i did find out!)
nycme.jpg

and Manchester 14th June 05....front row baby! this was towards end of gig :sad: :wink:
partygirls.jpg

lovely pics, ladies!

bonoishot, I LOVE your long dark hair! That's exactly how I wish mine would be.

And Carmelu2fan, are you a model?!? Cus if you're not, you should be :up:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
lovely pics, ladies!

bonoishot, I LOVE your long dark hair! That's exactly how I wish mine would be.

And Carmelu2fan, are you a model?!? Cus if you're not, you should be :up:

Thank you LivLuv, I am really flattered by your compliment. I think you are a natural beauty with a very free sprit and fun personallity. I find that very refreshing. I know you must have tons of guys flocking your way.;)

Carmelu2fan said:
Thank you LivLuv, I am really flattered by your compliment. I think you are a natural beauty with a very free sprit and fun personallity. I find that very refreshing. I know you must have tons of guys flocking your way.;)

Ha! Actually, I never got asked on a single date in high school, but it didn't matter b/c guys were merely a distraction from more important pursuits and I would've said no. :D I'm impressed that I come off as free-spirited though. That's good to hear b/c I'm actually rather up-tight, but I try really hard to let loose every now and then and go wherever the wind blows me (usually being road trips to tropical places or U2 concerts).

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Ha! Actually, I never got asked on a single date in high school, but it didn't matter b/c guys were merely a distraction from more important pursuits and I would've said no. :D I'm impressed that I come off as free-spirited though. That's good to hear b/c I'm actually rather up-tight, but I try really hard to let loose every now and then and go wherever the wind blows me (usually being road trips to tropical places or U2 concerts).

High school boys are idiots:madspit: They used to call me Olive Oil(Popeye's wife) all through HS...the only time they would be nice to me is when they needed an extra player for basketball:(
I doubt if you are uptight.( ..I bet you like to set goals, get things acomplished and have no tolorance for nonsense. That is just smart:wink: I too have had to learn how to let my hair down and the best way is to rock out at a U2 show:rockon:

and yes, not just high school boys, but all boys are stupid! i am still single... last yr i got dumped after i found out i was being two timed with, and this year, this guy who i was dating says 'let me see if i can find other girls for myself, if not, then i'll come back to you.' :|

Well, I'd like to post my piccie here but you're all so young an' beautiful that I'd feel like an old crock.. (ok, so I AM an old crock. lol). Maybe when I've necked a few, I might feel brave enough to give y'all a laff....:shocked: :angel: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom