PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocker with short hair taken before a gig I miss being in a band 07
FEB1307004-2.jpg

I'm gonna take this pic to the hairdressers next time I go. :up:

I had knee surgery almost 10 years ago and it left a nasty scar which has faded a lot. I used to play a lot of sports in high school and I blew out my left leg

I had knee surgery almost 10 years ago and it left a nasty scar which has faded a lot. I used to play a lot of sports in high school and I blew out my left leg

I played sports as well, but that is not what killed my knees/legs, found out when I was 18 after going to several doctors, and finally an othropedtic I had a birth defect in both of my legs where they don't line up right and the knee caps pop out and everything because of it, so they went in and broke my legs, put screws in them, then took out the screws, etc. The surgeries left some nasty scars for sure, the surgeon tried to fix them,but the still are pretty bad because of the way I heal and I had my last and hopefully finale surgery back in January

bonogirl Garden of the Gods and Colorado in general is beautiful, one reason why I havent moved

Thank you Laura:hug: I try my best not to let my legs stop me from going out etc. I remember when I had my first surgery I was 5'2 on side 5'4 on the other, so when I was asked how tall I was I would say depends on what side you're on:lol: It gets painful at times, but I'll be alright. When there is a struggle there is a blessing right around the corner is how I see it

Back
Top Bottom