PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Av :wink:

Picture8.jpg

Went back to DE this weekend to celebrate a few family birthdays.

Sicy add just this 1st one please

DSC00204.jpg

With my youngest sister Tracey

DSC00206.jpg

Taken on the flight back home yesterday. Sunsets look so beautiful that high up. Would advise the airline though to clean their windows :wink:

DSC00239.jpg

Amani is so flippin precious, Shannon :cute:

Thanks, everyone :kiss:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
You look pissed in that picture, Kafrun. Like you're giving somebody a deathglare.

It's kinda hot :shifty:
//deathglare :flirt:

^I really admire people who do running! I think it's too boring for me to hang in there...my tennis trainer always says 'ok, 5 laps warm up, and Anna 3 laps' ...you know, and it's just a tennis court:crack:

ok that's me last night at a friends house. We went to a really crap party and I'm mad about myself that I went there and had no sleep tonight cause I have exams next week :(
nn-2.jpg

(sorry for the quality...)

^Very pretty, Anna! Sorry about the party though, isn't it annoying when you expect to have fun and end up in a crap party... :| Wish you a lot of luck in your exams, my fingers will be crossed for you!

<--- has a girlcrush on Anna! :wink: 'cause you're just too darned pretty not to! I'm going to a wedding tonight so maybe I'll get someone to take a 'real' pic of me (or even me and Mr. Z :shock: )

Brian and I finally tied the knot last Friday. We are leaving for Cuba on Sunday and will stay there for 2 weeks. :drool:

These are some pics my friends took. The "official" pics will be available shortly. :D

church12.jpg

FlayLocas.jpg

auto1.jpg

chicasflabrianauto.jpg

church2.jpg

church6.jpg

Civil Ceremony

civil1.jpg

civil3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back