PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:
The car....

KIF_0803.jpg

The Micehlin Man.....

KIF_0804.jpg

*Note to self, wearing helmets does NOTHING for the hair, and wearing jeans and bulky shirts under the suit does nothing for figure....

WOO HOO!!! you go Gluey!!!...I'm into car racing too! :rockon:

you really should see me on these LA freeways!! Im a maniac!!!

BonoFox1 said:
Ava and IloveEdge, looks like so much fun, I wish I wish I was there with you playing in the snow...We have snow in California but unfortunately I work toomuch to go and enjoy it..

Thanks, it was/is a lot of fun...cold fun! Work can be such a pain, it gets in the way of too many fun things. :|

Ava79 said:
Thanks BonosBaby12 and zuropa_fit! We did have a lot of fun and I felt like a kid again rolling in the snow :happy: Age really is just a number, take it from this 28-year old...:wink:

Great pics gluey and RegularBonoFan. Plebans are the prettiest people ever!
That was first thing in the morning before after a long night. I should find a better picture fo myself, :lol:

But thanks. :eek:

RegularBonoFan said:
Six months old, but whatev! (zooey requested)

PIX__3.jpg

Did I see this already? Did I tell you how adorable this is? If not, consider yourself told! (thanks sweetie, it's always nice to put a face to the name :wink: Of course my face is covered by a hat and sunglasses :lol: )

just a few gratuitous holiday shots...and sorry to everyone who doesn't have a massive screen resolution - they look small on my screen, honest!

100_3495.jpg

ice-skating in exeter

fi_wford.jpg

honestly, i'm really excited to be there!

fi_london.jpg

birthday burgers in london (january 12)

fi_paris.jpg

in paris - yes that's notre dame in the background :drool:

hey zooey :hug: thanks! i think the last one's my favourite too - my friend took this whole mad series of shots as all these insanely bright tourist barges floated past - hence my laughter (i think) :lol:

zuropa_fit said:

Did I see this already? Did I tell you how adorable this is? If not, consider yourself told! (thanks sweetie, it's always nice to put a face to the name :wink: Of course my face is covered by a hat and sunglasses :lol: )
:lol:

0225081235.jpg

New glasses, (RED) shirt, practicing the frowny smile in front of my Instant Karma album poster. :reject: I hate all pictures of me.

You look gorgeous, Frankie! :yes: :hug:

(Glad I'm not the only one who practises the frownysmile... although I haven't been brave enough to use it in pics yet!) :reject:

RegularBonoFan said:

New glasses, (RED) shirt, practicing the frowny smile in front of my Instant Karma album poster. :reject: I hate all pictures of me.

you look great frankie! i thin my whole trip through the uk was an exercise is frowny smile-ness :lol: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom