PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My right foot, for at least the next month
ouchfoot.JPG

Phil and I at my friend's wedding this afternoon
weddingpicture.JPG

(Sicy you can add the wedding pic, but not the foot :) )

We are both injured right now, it's sad! My toe has been messed up for four months and now I have this bulky cam walker. Phil has very very deep scrapes down his right leg - so bad that he feels sick and his leg is swollen. We were both a sorry sight this afternoon, with me in my cam and him having to wear his sandals since he can't get shoes on over his ankle and his pants got stained because the wounds soaked the gauze job I did this afternoon. He's also got two deep lacerations on his elbow where he dropped his pruning shears onto his arm. We tell people that I burned his leg with a curling iron and then he stomped on my toe.

Last edited:
:rockon: SG that tatoo is awesome
*thinks of novel cover page*

Thora:drool: I love the black and white touch, it makes the picture dramatic. I think Anton would appeciate that best

Kaf, you look so elegant. I did not know you had auburn hilights in your hair:combust:

Lies:sad: What happend? I hope you have a speedy recovery. BTW..what cute lil toosies (toes) you have.:giggle:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
My right foot, for at least the next month
ouchfoot.JPG

Phil and I at my friend's wedding this afternoon
weddingpicture.JPG

(Sicy you can add the wedding pic, but not the foot :) )

We are both injured right now, it's sad! My toe has been messed up for four months and now I have this bulky cam walker. Phil has very very deep scrapes down his right leg - so bad that he feels sick and his leg is swollen. We were both a sorry sight this afternoon, with me in my cam and him having to wear his sandals since he can't get shoes on over his ankle and his pants got stained because the wounds soaked the gauze job I did this afternoon. He's also got two deep lacerations on his elbow where he dropped his pruning shears onto his arm. We tell people that I burned his leg with a curling iron and then he stomped on my toe.

Ouch!!

You two are such a cute couple! :cute:

Carmelu2fan said:

Lies:sad: What happend? I hope you have a speedy recovery. BTW..what cute lil toosies (toes) you have.:giggle:

I've had "turf toe", which is a joint condition, for four months and it has been very painful to walk normally.

Thanks re my toes! I try to keep them clean and polished. I love toe rings, I have more toe rings than all of my other jeweltry combined (which is maybe like 6 things, but I have about 20 toe rings).

Thanks all for your sweet comments. *blush*

No need to add this one. This is me and my girl Susie at a Canada Day party yesterday. I'm trying to make a kissy face but it's ending up looking like I'm a fish or something. :lol:

P70100272.jpg

ThoraSEB said:

No need to add this one. This is me and my girl Susie at a Canada Day party yesterday. I'm trying to make a kissy face but it's ending up looking like I'm a fish or something. :lol:

P70100272.jpg

Awwwww but you make an adorable fish :wink:

:cute: I knew it! You have always been an athletic girl! I always admired women who could play "the game". What was the name of your team Bbaby12, I see Lake what does "F" stand for?

Carmelu2fan said:
:cute: I knew it! You have always been an athletic girl! I always admired women who could play "the game". What was the name of your team Bbaby12, I see Lake what does "F" stand for?

My secret is no longer a secret anymore :wink: Grew up with 4 older brother's who played sports so got it from them. Such a thrill to be out there right in the action. Oh and the "F" stands for Forest :). Do you play any sports Carmel?

Thhhooorrrraaaaa! You are as cute as I was sure you are! :D

:drool:

ThoraSEB said:

P70100272.jpg

Ok... sis and I were fooling around with her new digicam today, and these are the results:

She finally convinced me to chop off my hair, so I got around 10-12 inches lopped off today.

zee2.jpg

Last edited:
:sigh: No BBaby12, I was never any good at it. I am quite the dancer. I studied ballet, jazz and tap. I was fun while it lasted. I still enjoy going to watch other perform.

Thora - Cute "fishy" face :giggle: Love it!

BB12 - That's seriously such an adorable pic :cute:

Carmel - It's okay, I was no good at sports either :no: I also danced, but I quit early on. Sometimes I wish I'd kept up with it.

Babydoll - :drool: *pokes GG* You're gonna have to fight me for her :flirt:

Out on the town in Hollywood this past weekend w/ DeadMansParty.

dresden.jpg

Back
Top Bottom