PLEBA Girls (and guys) Photo Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A really cute pic of a baby zebra struggling to get on it's feet in Ngorongoro Crater Natl Park:

DSCF0026.jpg

And... the king of beasts, not even 8 feet away from me...

DSCF0023.jpg

BB12 - Always such a pretty smile :cute:

Babydoll - :cute: Like I said, super cute bag.. Amazing pics you managed to get there. I want to visit :drool:

BonosBaby12 said:

Can't wait to see more of your vacation photos Ava :)

Ok, if that's what you want, that's what you're gonna get! :wink:

I finally tried riding here and it was so much fun! At first I was a bit scared but soon I learned to relax and trust the horse. Icelandic horses are just the cutest, or can you disagree?

smile.jpg

Oh and by the way, I am not on vacation here, I am actually working my big butt off, but that doesn't stop me from having fun and experiencing amazing things. :yes:

Babydoll: your photos just took my breath away. :ohmy: And your bag too! :drool:

:ohmy: Nice pic, Sicy ;)

Thanks for sharing with us girls, but watch out - boys have been known to lurk in this thread :madwife:

Thank you my fellow hot ladies :sexywink:

I dont work out, but I dance Salsa every Friday.

Babydoll said:
A really cute pic of a baby zebra struggling to get on it's feet in Ngorongoro Crater Natl Park:

DSCF0026.jpg

And... the king of beasts, not even 8 feet away from me...

DSCF0023.jpg

Babydoll; gorgeous pictures and creatures!!!! Are you sure your in Africa, I don't know looks like the central park zoo. :giggle: :laugh: :lmao:

Awwwwww thanks Kafrun :hug: :D

Babydoll your animal pictures are incredible! :ohmy: And like always you look so beautiful in your other pictures :love:

Sicy wow! :combust: Oh and Ava yes I do want more pictures,hehe. Very nice riding one of you that horse is so :cute: :)

In Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
it was my mum's birthday on Thursday so we all went out for the day!!! :)

Ava: you look like royalty posing next to that beautiful horse. I love the riding gear :up:

Bono's Baby12 :Sicy is right you are very cute, that is my favorite shade of pink.:flirt:

Sicy: you are just hot with a capital H-O-T!:combust:

Wayne :you are looking very cool and collected in those shades:cool:

I hope I did not miss anyone.

^ aww BB12:hug: I enjoy your pics the most, you are always at great locations, you have a very active lifestlye.

Babydoll- Looking beautiful as always. I love the bag you have there. It looks like the bag that rich ladies put there mini dogs in.:cute:

U2Buffalo.jpg

That's me on the left :hyper: Blue shirt, dark hair, holding a cellphone :D Buffalo - 09/12/05

No need to add :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
Ava: you look like royalty posing next to that beautiful horse. I love the riding gear :up:

:giggle:

Thanks Carmelu2fan, you made my day! It's nice if I look like royalty when I'm standing in horses*it. :wink: But the horse was just beautiful, I fell in love with him. :heart:

Sicy is looking hot like always, Bonosbaby & her sweetie are simply adorable, Wayne is just the coolest guy you can imagine and kafrun has got...a...nice...phone? :D

kafrun said:
U2Buffalo.jpg

That's me on the left :hyper: Blue shirt, dark hair, holding a cellphone :D Buffalo - 09/12/05

No need to add :wink:

Kafrun:drool: :drool: :drool:

omg...your're so hawt I didn't EVEN NOTICE BONO in the background:ohmy: :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
^ aww BB12:hug: I enjoy your pics the most, you are always at great locations, you have a very active lifestlye.

Awwwwwwww thanks Carmel that is so sweet of you! :hug: I really love to travel and experience all that I can wherever Im at. Hope to see more of your fantastic pictures soon! :)

Ava :hug: thank you so much for the wonderful compliment :).

Kafrun the back of your head takes a very nice picture :giggle: :wink:

kafrun said:

yes, I'm so hawt, even the back of my head distracts people :wink: :nerd:

your're not in the make poverty history tee?:shifty:

omg:lmao: I am such a moron! aaaahhh I see you now:wink: :drool: :drool: we have a similar haircut now:drool:

Back
Top Bottom