Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - You Can Reach, But You Can't Grab It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane, yes I am still here.

but I don't know for how much longer. I'm hungry, and I need a shower ... I'll stay on as long as I can, though. :wink:

I'm okay, Wild. My new job has been delayed because of Civil Service bs; it should start by August.

Or, shall I say, it BETTER start by August!!! :madwife:

Meanwhile, my supervisor at the library I'm working at now got into a serious car accident, and the staff is filling in. So, even though I gave up most of my hours thinking I was starting the new job on July 5, I got some of them back. So it's not as disasterous as it could have been financially--although I am worried sick about my supervisor, who was nice enough to let me keep a few hours at the library where I've been part-time for 4 years.

And complicating things more...I just got a call from a co-worker at the book cataloging place where I do freelance. He was bored and went into work. I hope you all don't mind...I'm going to go in and make some extra $$$.

Take care, great to see you...and Jo, your PM made my day, really!!! :hug: :hug:

Babydoll said:
Wild: :hug:
Job: :hug:

Jem, where are the pics from Dooblin?? :hyper:

The only ones i have are the ones that Wild took of us in Dublin. :( MY memory card wiped its self in Howth (yeah it would have to happen while im in Howth. :grumpy: )so i have no pics of my own left. :sad: I had pics from Howth, Killiney, The city centre, Kilmainham Jail (where A Celebration was shot :drool: )

:madwife: Memory card.

I hate to leave the party now. However, I need a shower and a decent meal. I couldn't eat without pain yesterday because I had a filling replaced. :yuck: And I think I can finally eat again now! :happy:

Bye, everybody! :wave:

Edit: GG, no, we don't yet have deposits on booze bottles here, just on beer and pop bottles and cans. You must have seen that Seinfeld episode where Kramer and Newman try to return all the empties here for our 10-cent deposit (highest in the country).

:giggle:

Really going now ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom