Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - You Can Reach, But You Can't Grab It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

How'd you know that? :shifty :

It'll take the two of us to keep him...busy :drool :
I'm sure we can keep him busy. :drool:

Hes in for a treat. :sexywink:

:lmao:!!! :love:

Yes, I suppose we should help. Big poles don't just stand up on their own :shifty:

No they don't. :shifty: We might have to erect it a few times as big poles need alot of attention. :shifty:

Tents. :combust: :shifty:

:lmao:

Hey Weldy :hug:

Ok, the party is in full swing, and I have to go. :angry:
Was planning on making this an early night, since I'm starting my pilates and Qi Gong tomorrow, and look how well that went :shifty: :lol:

Night everyone! :hug:

Girls you have cheered me up. But i must retire to bed. The heat has wiped me out. :yawn: And i have work tommorow. :crack:

Bri sweet dreams of tents. :sexywink: :wink:

Weldy :wave: I actually should go to bed anyway but thansk for the suggestion anyway. :)

Wild - i think we lost you to NI. Sent you a PM. :kiss:

VP. Go get alcohol. When i read back it will cheer me up. :wink: :lol: :hug:

Night girls.

x

bonoishot said:
Girls you have cheered me up. But i must retire to bed. The heat has wiped me out. :yawn And i have work tommorow. :crack

Bri sweet dreams of tents. :sexywink :wink

:lol: Sweet dreams of erecting poles my dear. :sexywink:
G'night :hug::lemonlove:

VP. Go get alcohol. When i read back it will cheer me up. :wink: :lol: :hug:

:love::lmao:!

Yes! Guilt her into it! She should do it because it'll make you smile!

Rather than simply to amuse me. :angel:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I've heard if you just keep drinking you skip the hangover part....

Don't believe me?

Prove me wrong!

:shifty:

:tongue:

So what are you up to? Have you got all the participants you need? :)

Too expensive to keep drinking indefinitely. :crazy: :lol:

Today, and most of the weekend, I've been doing some long-neglected jobs around the house/cleaning/running errands. It's now (reasonably) clean, here. :hyper:

Participants...well, I didn't do it Thurs. night (did you see, or did I even mention on here?? that during Thursday's meeting, the group came up with a way to expand my list by about 40 people? :happy: )... and I figured it was pointless to try to get ahold of people over the weekend. So, I'll do most of it tomorrow and Wed. Hopefully I'll be able to get the rest, then.

Would you consider tonight to be part of the weekend? The ambiguousness of people having different days off....I'm really not sure. :huh:

How about you? How is Buttons doing? :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Too expensive to keep drinking indefinitely. :crazy :lol

:sigh: *pout*

:lol:

Today, and most of the weekend, I've been doing some long-neglected jobs around the house/cleaning/running errands. It's now (reasonably) clean, here. :hyper

Participants...well, I didn't do it Thurs. night (did you see, or did I even mention on here?? that during Thursday's meeting, the group came up with a way to expand my list by about 40 people? :happy )... and I figured it was pointless to try to get ahold of people over the weekend. So, I'll do most of it tomorrow and Wed. Hopefully I'll be able to get the rest, then.

Would you consider tonight to be part of the weekend? The ambiguousness of people having different days off....I'm really not sure. :huh

How about you? How is Buttons doing? :heart:

You're being all productive lately! :ohmy:

Who are you and what have you done with my clone? :sad:

Oh! I think you did mention....something about taking scores that were borderline, since depression levels can vary day to day, and someone already haveing a list of this ready to go?

And I would probably wait until tommorrow. I think for many people this is a work day, but I know that when it comes to cottages and stuff most people are only just coming home today....

Nothing too exciting going on here. Despite the questionable weather my dad and I still went downtown to see if the fireworks were still running. The show was awesome :love: Then we stuck around and watched another show going on accross the lake.....and then it poured. :angry:
But it was fun all the same.

Buttons is still taking antibiotics (they gave us 10 days worth), but you'd never know he'd been sick. He's acting completely normal...running about, scarfing down food, walking into walls,wearing his tracksuit..:lol::cute::heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You're being all productive lately! :eek:hmy :

Who are you and what have you done with my clone? :sad :

I said *relatively* clean for a reason. :wink:
Oh! I think you did mention....something about taking scores that were borderline, since depression levels can vary day to day, and someone already haveing a list of this ready to go?

And I would probably wait until tommorrow. I think for many people this is a work day, but I know that when it comes to cottages and stuff most people are only just coming home today....
Yeah, that's what we did. IMO, the upper end of the scores they said to take is a little too high, so I'm going to concentrate on the lower end of the scores, and hopefully I'll get enough P's before I have to go too high.

And yeah, I figured the same thing about it still being the weekend. S asked me if I thought I could have it done by the next meeting and I said yes, but I forgot about it being a long weekend. That only leaves me tomorrow and Wed night, and tomorrow night is when the class is held, sooo... :yikes:
Nothing too exciting going on here. Despite the questionable weather my dad and I still went downtown to see if the fireworks were still running. The show was awesome :love : Then we stuck around and watched another show going on accross the lake.....and then it poured. :angry :
But it was fun all the same.

We weren't gonna go to the fireworks, till I heard them start, and I remembered how much I love them. :love: I could see them just over the tops of the trees from my porch, so we hopped into the car and drove to a clear area about 2 or 3 blocks away, and had an awesome view! Sooo pretty! :happy:

Buttons is still taking antibiotics (they gave us 10 days worth), but you'd never know he'd been sick. He's acting completely normal...running about, scarfing down food, walking into walls,wearing his tracksuit..:lol ::cute ::heart :

So glad to hear that!!! :heart: Are you sure he's not a cat, with multiple lives? :lol:

Hi Thora :hug:

Thora, CI is just coming on here...what's your friend's name, again? I forget. :reject:

It's the guys' night tonight. :madspit:

It's been a good weekend, Thora, got a lot of stuff done. :) How about you?

Oh really - it's on tonight? Whoops! Her name is Sarah Loverock. I guess I won't be able to see it, since I'm going out to a movie. Ah well.

She sang Since I Fell For You - according to the CTV website. I don't know the song.

Hmm - time for a new thread... I'll try to think of a title

Back
Top Bottom