PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weldy your right! Man I need to just find some cute young thing who works at the theatre and can score me free tickets. lol

VP can I crawl in your brain and just hang out a while? You have some nice dreams. hehe

I had a sex dream the other night that pretty much amounted to being in the middle of a desert someplace laying on a blanket with Mr. Cat making out, just when it was getting good he came in and woke me up. :mad:

Russty Cat said:
Weldy your right! Man I need to just find some cute young thing who works at the theatre and can score me free tickets. lol

That seems strange....but I can understand....but I think it would be more effective if Mr.Cat or (more so) Mini-Cat befriends one of the employees so that you can get the tickets.....but I can understand if you want a cute young thing.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

That seems strange....but I can understand....but I think it would be more effective if Mr.Cat or (more so) Mini-Cat befriends one of the employees so that you can get the tickets.....but I can understand if you want a cute young thing.

Weldy sorry didn't mean to freak you out. I have a very strange sense of humor. I wouldn't really do something like that just for tickets. I'm a perve, but always from a distance and definetly people who are old enough for me to be perving on. I have friends who have teenages kids and I could never really do anything, cuz all I would see is their sweet faces.

Russty Cat said:

Weldy sorry didn't mean to freak you out. I have a very strange sense of humor. I wouldn't really do something like that just for tickets. I'm a perve, but always from a distance and definetly people who are old enough for me to be perving on. I have friends who have teenages kids and I could never really do anything, cuz all I would see is their sweet faces.

I knew you were joking....that is why I said that your comments was a bit strange to hear/read.

:drool: :drool: :drool: If the Bono in your dreams is half as good in reality I'm so jealous of Ali. :drool: :drool:

I can understand having a thing for B and not really the other guys. For along time I was just a B girl, but the past few months I've grown to really perve on Larry, and Edge. *sigh* Its just so hard being such a big perv. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: If the Bono in your dreams is half as good in reality I'm so jealous of Ali. :drool: :drool:

I can understand having a thing for B and not really the other guys. For along time I was just a B girl, but the past few months I've grown to really perve on Larry, and Edge. *sigh* Its just so hard being such a big perv. :giggle:

:lol: They're very attractive men, and I do have uhhh...thoughts...from time to time :D But my heart belongs to B. I'm such a sap. :lol:

ROFL! oh okay, I thought Weldy had said something that you thought was inappropriate. I'm like thinking helloo this is Pleba what don't we discuss in here. :evil: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
ROFL! oh okay, I thought Weldy had said something that you thought was inappropriate. I'm like thinking helloo this is Pleba what don't we discuss in here. :evil: :lol:

:laugh: I don't care if you guys see, i just didn't want to leave them up for the whole world. :yikes: People already think I'm insane. :D

VintagePunk said:

:lol: They're very attractive men, and I do have uhhh...thoughts...from time to time :D But my heart belongs to B. I'm such a sap. :lol:

In all seriousness I can understand how you feel. I do love to perve and joke around, but if I ever had a chance alone with any of them I'd have to pass. My heart belongs to one guy and though he may not have as much cash as U2 he does have a big sweet heart. *sappy sigh* :heart:

lol VP face it everyone knows we are all insane in here. I read someplace today when someone said something like "Oh your not that bad, you could be a Pleban!" Damn right! We are crazy and proud! :lol:

I wish I could find the text of this other dream I had...it was hilarious!! I was at a U2 fan gathering, and met and fell in love with Benjamin MacKenzie from the OC, who was also there. :lmao: In real life, I've never given him a second thought.

VintagePunk said:

:heart:
B :drool:

Except when Larry encroached that one time...:shame:

Sadly, I just got changed and now must go...sneak...to bed. :yikes:
It's been a pleasure girlies.
:hug: :heart:

I shall see y'all tommorrow..err...today...ya know...

I think its time for me to hit the sack before I fall asleep on the keyboard. lol

Have a good night you two. :hug: :hug:

See ya tomorrow. :D

Found it!!! :lol: I crack myself up...

The dream started with the knowledge that announcements of the upcoming U2 tour dates were imminent. For some inexplicable reason, while waiting for this news, me and members of my family decided to drive around my city, looking for U2. We ended up at a site which, years ago IRL used to be a drive-in movie theatre. Although all of the drive-in equipment was still there, it was obviously shut down and decrepit. However, we came upon a gathering of people there. Turns out, they too were awaiting U2 tour news, and got together for an imprompteau meeting/festival/U2 love-in of sorts. The gathering had a really hippyish atmosphere. There were screens set up, playing their videos. There was also a cover band. When I discovered the cover band had a female singer, I was quite disappointed, reasoning to my dream-self that a male singer would have been much more appropriate. I wandered off through the crowd, and before long, I ran into Benjamin Mackenzie. I guess sparks flew, and we immediately became an "item."

Next scene: His bedroom. Nothing sexual was going on, although it was clear we were in lurrrve. Just hanging out, talking. Friends of his came over, another couple, and we went to his rec room to play video games. The object of the video game we were playing was to throw a ball at a target on the tv screen, and the tv somehow registered our accuracy. Outside of the window, we had a view into a stadium, where ostensibly, U2 must have been scheduled to perform. While I kept an eye on things in the stadium occasionally, nothing further happened on the U2 concert front. Also, during the game playing session, Benjamin's dad came downstairs and offered us something to eat. He specifically asked me if I wanted some cereal, commenting that the last time I'd been over, he'd neglected to offer, and Benjamin had been mad at him. In playing the game, I was the only one who had never played before, and my accuracy left something to be desired. On one of my turns, someone distracted me and I missed. I wanted a do-over, but my companions balked. Then, we got all pouty, and the game broke up. I left, and got on a bicycle. I ended up driving down streets in my current RL neighbourhood.

Suddenly, I was no longer riding a bike, but instead was walking, and attempting to carry a huge-ass box. The best I could do was to drag it, and as a result, it was tearing in several places. I saw men on the street with similar boxes, commenting that they were glad they had been given "man-sized boxes." My dream self thought "why the hell did I get a man-sized box when I'm obviously a woman??". As I was struggling with the box, I spotted Benjamin walking down the street toward me, obviously looking for me. When he saw me, he had a look of relief and gave me a dazzling Benjamin smile. I was elated to see him, too. I guess all was forgiven from the ball-throwing debaucle. Then I woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom