PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

you she posted a thing in fan fic awhile ago asking if anyone was interested. It sounds like if she updates the sight, though, she's thinking of turning it into a pay site :madspit:

The way i read it, i thought she was saying that currently, it's a free hosting site with popups because she couldn't afford to pay for space, but now that she's working, she could pay, and get rid of the popups...that's the way i understood, but i could be wrong.

VintagePunk said:

The way i read it, i thought she was saying that currently, it's a free hosting site with popups because she couldn't afford to pay for space, but now that she's working, she could pay, and get rid of the popups...that's the way i understood, but i could be wrong.

you may be wrong, but you may be right (I may be crazy...) ... now I have Billy Joel stuck in my head:huh: :wink:

Damn I take a few minutes to place an order for DSL and you guys go thru three pages! :giggle:

Bono just said "sexual pleasure". He should not be allowed to use the word sexual! its just not nice. :combust:

My dreams almost always end before they get good :mad:

Like last night ... all I got was a wink? A bloody wink? It was a dream for crying out loud! What about going backstage? or ON stage? :lol: :wink:

You know what pisses me off! I have tons of daydreams about the guys, but the only real sexual dream I have always involves Mr. Cat. That's no fun! :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
My dreams almost always end before they get good :mad:

Like last night ... all I got was a wink? A bloody wink? It was a dream for crying out loud! What about going backstage? or ON stage? :lol: :wink:

My most recent B dream involved us behind the venue. :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom