PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Party - We Are a Wild Party! (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Looking forward to this, huh?

Just need to find a place that will host erotica... :hmm:

wonder if any of my Star wars fan fic writer friends {who go from PG - R, sometimes even X} might know of any....:hmm:
There was a site that hosted media Fsan fic AND real people[ rock sytars and yes i beleive u2 a well....in the original Inf days is where i think I first heard of it} But they dumped the real people stuff around ???2 yrs back...

dazzledbylight said:

wonder if any of my Star wars fan fic writer friends {who go from PG - R, sometimes even X} might know of any....:hmm:
There was a site that hosted media Fsan fic AND real people[ rock sytars and yes i beleive u2 a well....in the original Inf days is where i think I first heard of it} But they dumped the real people stuff around ???2 yrs back...

FanFiction.net was the site that had the real people stuff....I use to go there fanatically reading U2 stuff.

Hey SG! :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Geocities? :scratch:

If they're allowed here, I don't see why they wouldn't be allowed there, but I'm not sure of their policies.

Maybe I can check with my isp...doesn't seem logical that one should need a $200+ program to create a webpage...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

FanFiction.net was the site that had the real people stuff....I use to go there fanatically reading U2 stuff.

Hey SG! :wave:

No real person stuff allowed anymore. It's been like that for awhile.

:shifty:
I have no idea how I would know that :reject:

VP...I know basic html..and most hosting services give you basic tools to set up a site..and somewhere I even have dreamweaver (for free...:D)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Someone told you right? :wink:

Oooh caps! Should i read them now or when I'll actually remember them? :hmm:

*runs off to find caps*

Wait....2 caps? :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

VP...I know basic html..and most hosting services give you basic tools to set up a site..and somewhere I even have dreamweaver (for free...:D)

Yea...I remember they shut that part down like the same amount of years you said earlier (2-3 years....at the least)

Don't know why I remember that one either.

dazzledbylight said:

do you think i could have just even one hot Bono dream in the past .....yr...oh. noooo. Last one , i 3was looking for him, and he ran awayyyy from me !!! :madspit: :( :( :wink:

:lol: last time you and I were complaining about not having Bono dreams in a long time, I had one that very night!!

VintagePunk said:
SG, did you ever contact the person that does WTE??

Maybe we could offer to help, and incorperate the caps onto the site... :hmm:

you she posted a thing in fan fic awhile ago asking if anyone was interested. It sounds like if she updates the sight, though, she's thinking of turning it into a pay site :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom