PLEBA girls(and guys) party thread-home of the hottest chick around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Wild it's saying there's an error with the server :sad:

Hi DG! :hug:

Is Ruff on a European adventure?

It did that for me at first, too...it's because there's a space in the url (other than the spaces by ysi)...look for the space and take it out.

Ruff will be flitting across the globe for the next few months. Europe, Africa...:drool:

VintagePunk said:

It did that for me at first, too...it's because there's a space in the url (other than the spaces by ysi)...look for the space and take it out.

Ruff will be flitting across the globe for the next few months. Europe, Africa...:drool:

Wooo thanks VP! Didn't even notice that :wink: It's working now.

Wow Africa too?!?! So jealous :drool: I miss Tanzania :sad:

DG...are you at school? You should be done soon, shouldn't you?

Fly...she's doing research in Italy and Africa, so it's mostly work, but she's mixing a little pleasure in with it. ;)

Listening to Wild Horses for the 5th time...

I LOVE that song...mostly for B...but also because it reminds me of someone I knew from back when AB came out, and that song was EVERYWHERE...every line in the song describes him. And like B, he was very charismatic, magnetic, a bit of a bad boy, and VERY attractive...

:sigh: I wonder what happened to him...

Yay on the 6000 posts DG! :dance:

Did you make sure there weren't any spaces with the link? If so and it's still not working then I don't know :shrug: I'm stupid with anything technical. lol

Aw, VP :hug: Wild Horses always brings on memories for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom