PLEBA girls(and guys) party thread-home of the hottest chick around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

I swear I'm gonna call him Bono when we are having sex! :lol: I know he'll call me Jennifer after Jennifer Garner. We are so twisted like that. We tease each other all of the time about stuff like that and end up laughing our bums off.

SG :madspit: :mad: :madspit:
Adam can bite me!

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I love these high detailed close up type pictures... I so want to run my fingers through his chest hair :sexywink:
066_11Asmallercopy.jpg

*GUH* :drool: :drool:

6 months from now, Ill be 5(or is it 6? :shrug: ) days from seeing the boys!!! :happy: :hyper:

If I'm so revved up now, wait until late November/early December. I'll be going crazy! :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

I swear I'm gonna call him Bono when we are having sex! :lol: I know he'll call me Jennifer after Jennifer Garner. We are so twisted like that. We tease each other all of the time about stuff like that and end up laughing our bums off. :wink:

it's really great that you seem to be able to tease & laugh about it WIth each other in a more relaxed way than some couples would... Good for you both. :D

Drea... you know the picture you posted earlier and said it needed to be captioned ... it's dangerous asking me to caption a young Adam pic :drool:

I have young Adam stories that I can't post anywhere... He had a bit of a rep, you know :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:
6 months from now, Ill be 5(or is it 6? :shrug: ) days from seeing the boys!!! :happy: :hyper:

If I'm so revved up now, wait until late November/early December. I'll be going crazy! :laugh:

:hyper: know just how you feel :hyper:

all my friends or anyone at work can get out of me is OMG its so many days till the concerts :hyper: :combust: :faint:

:laugh:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:no: :tsk: :shame:

he can bite me if he wants to, though :D

Biting you is not allowed! You would enjoy that too much! :faint:

Hi Drea :hug:

Dazz, I am very lucky we've always been able to joke with each other and have a good time. I know some girls whose boyfriends or husbands don't support them going to shows or anything. Mr. Cat not only never bitches about any of it, but he pays for everything as well. I literally have no money of my own, everything I have is because of him. So far this year alone he has forked out almost $2,000 in U2 and PJ stuff and tickets. I'm a very spoiled girl. :drool:

Hey Dazz :hug:

I only have about 3 1/2 months to go before I see U2... and I'm going to be unbearably hyper come Sept - you guys may not want to acknowledge that you know me then :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea... you know the picture you posted earlier and said it needed to be captioned ... it's dangerous asking me to caption a young Adam pic :drool:

I have young Adam stories that I can't post anywhere... He had a bit of a rep, you know :reject:

OOOOOOH... send them to me? :cute: Please? *guhs at thought of SG!YoungAdam stories*

Russty Cat said:

Biting you is not allowed! You would enjoy that too much! :faint:

Hi Drea :hug:

Dazz, I am very lucky we've always been able to joke with each other and have a good time. I know some girls whose boyfriends or husbands don't support them going to shows or anything. Mr. Cat not only never bitches about any of it, but he pays for everything as well. I literally have no money of my own, everything I have is because of him. So far this year alone he has forked out almost $2,000 in U2 and PJ stuff and tickets. I'm a very spoiled girl. :drool:

russty he sounds like a rare find :D :heart: him for treating you to all your concerts, he knows how happy they make you :D

its like 4am here :ohmy:

i should be off girls, if i dont go now i never will :lol:

night :hug:

Drea said:

OOOOOOH... send them to me? :cute: Please? *guhs at thought of SG!YoungAdam stories*

:shifty:

Well.... I really one have one of them that's anything worth reading, the others I have bits and pieces of scenes, and I'm not even positive where they're hiding (on one of my old back up disks, but which one?!?!)

And the one complete one I have isn't for everyone... it's um... :shifty: not quite as sweet and romantic as most of the things I've written here. :reject:

Did you read my very first fan fic here? Called Chamical reaction? this is a sequel to that

Okay there is a U2 Ipod on ebay brand new in the box, it has 2 more days to go, but its only at $52!!! The one at Best Buy costs $375! I'm seriously thinking about bidding on it.

Sad_Girl said:

Well.... I really one have one of them that's anything worth reading, the others I have bits and pieces of scenes, and I'm not even positive where they're hiding (on one of my old back up disks, but which one?!?!)

And the one complete one I have isn't for everyone... it's um... :shifty: not quite as sweet and romantic as most of the things I've written here. :reject:

Did you read my very first fan fic here? Called Chamical reaction? this is a sequel to that

Um, Helloooo! Email me copies of Chemical Reaction and the other one! :drool: :wink: hehe Please. :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

I haven't read any of the fanfic here... save the caps you guys post in the PGP threads :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom