Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party:The Original Of The Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*bows* why thank you Bri :flirt::love:

Jem, there were 8 bodies found today in this tiny little village where my cousin lives, and it's huge news over here.

And I want to go solve it. :shifty:

8 :ohmy: there might be a murderer on the loose and you wanna go there :uhoh::lol:

just catching up

night thora :hug:

bonoishot said:

Oh while you're here Adam, theres a shampoo here called TREsemme and i have a bottle of it in the shower! was washing my hair yesterday and i was like TRE semme :ohmy: :lol: you have your own shampoo :wink: :lol:

/random

:ohmy:

790618.jpg

:ohmy:

:laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dude :ohmy:
I just googled myself........but this is the first time anything has ever come up.

How exciting :drool:

Your real name? :shifty:

I think I found my name once in amongst hundreds. It was a list of presentation dates that had been listed online, for a class that I took. How boring. :yawn:

VintagePunk said:

Your real name? :shifty:

I think I found my name once in amongst hundreds. It was a list of presentation dates that had been listed online, for a class that I took. How boring. :yawn:

Indeed, my real name. :shifty:

I came up at least 5 times....3 of which were the first three hits. Not bad. :wink:

Mind you none of them were all that juicy and exciting. :lol:

I googled my friend once too, she show's up on those move sites/databases..she was in my big fat greek wedding.

Ohmy....I'm gonna google all night and never sleep. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Your real name? :shifty :

I think I found my name once in amongst hundreds. It was a list of presentation dates that had been listed online, for a class that I took. How boring. :yawn :

:lol:

the only think my name comes up with is an onmline petition i signed :yawn:

Hi Zootles :wave: Im Jem, don't think ive spoke to you before

Back
Top Bottom