Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party:The Original Of The Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BrianBirthday.jpg

Dianefamily.jpg

Sim Circa and AB Edge are so cute :cute: :happy:

I've been having a lot of fun again lately; for awhile it was feeling a little tedious :crack:

Wild, I promise your sim will get a little gameplay tomorrow :wink:

:hug: Hi Jules! Haven't crossed your path too much lately

bonoishot said:

i don't go in describe, what happened

:lol: I sliced open my whole toe :yikes: I don't know how I did it, but I got out of the shower and I ran to my room to get something then I went back into the bathroom and I saw that my foot was all red :barf: so after cleaning it off I saw a huge gash in my toe (don't read more if you don't want to read gross details)

and it like lifted a huge flap of skin off and after it stopped bleeding I pulled off the skin which I probably shouldn't have done! :yuck: Anyway, it kept going through the bandaids but now it's not anymore, it just hurts when I walk. :sad: Oh and my parent's weren't home, and one of the guys doing the bathroom wanted to glue it together for me with glue his doctor gave him for when he cut his finger open :yikes: I told him no thanks :lol:

Ok end of gross story

sami0201 said:

:lol: I sliced open my whole toe :yikes: I don't know how I did it, but I got out of the shower and I ran to my room to get something then I went back into the bathroom and I saw that my foot was all red :barf: so after cleaning it off I saw a huge gash in my toe (don't read more if you don't want to read gross details)

and it like lifted a huge flap of skin off and after it stopped bleeding I pulled off the skin which I probably shouldn't have done! :yuck: Anyway, it kept going through the bandaids but now it's not anymore, it just hurts when I walk. :sad: Oh and my parent's weren't home, and one of the guys doing the bathroom wanted to glue it together for me with glue his doctor gave him for when he cut his finger open :yikes: I told him no thanks :lol:

Ok end of gross story

That's called an avulsion, and yes, you're suppose to keep the flap of skin and put it over the wound before bandaging it. :yikes: sounds like it was pretty nasty, but without the skin flap, the doctor would just bandage it and tell you to keep it clean, bandaged and dry. Maybe use some antibiotic ointment. :hug: and try to not stand/walk on it too much for a couple of days

oh, and did you go back last night and see that your sim had her baby?

WildHoney said:
Bri :hug:

Wish i could help you, if i was intelligent i'd help you with one and e-mail it to you :hug::shifty:

*If* you were intelligent?

Babe! You make people on jepordy jealous. :sexywink:

:hug::heart:

Btw, I don't wanna work, I don't wanna work, I DON'T WANNA! :rant: :scream:

*pouts*

It doesn't help that I can procrastinate with the best of them...:uhoh:

PS. when I google pleba, guess whose pictures is one of the first to come up? :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom