Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party:The Original Of The Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

That's called an avulsion, and yes, you're suppose to keep the flap of skin and put it over the wound before bandaging it. :yikes: sounds like it was pretty nasty, but without the skin flap, the doctor would just bandage it and tell you to keep it clean, bandaged and dry. Maybe use some antibiotic ointment. :hug: and try to not stand/walk on it too much for a couple of days

oh, and did you go back last night and see that your sim had her baby?

:reject: It sucks because it's on my little toe so it's like impacted when I walk :sad: It's stopped bleeding now though :yes:

I saw! :cute: I didn't comment??
Larry was so cute :love: And I assume I was loud :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
PPS. According to CSI (and they never lie :wink: ) You can use superglue on cuts to instantly stop bleeding. :happy:

:lmao:

Travis Barker used to glue his thumbs together with crazy glue and the doctor saw and was like "OMG!! You cannot do this!!" :lmao: Travis. :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:
PPS. According to CSI (and they never lie :wink: ) You can use superglue on cuts to instantly stop bleeding. :happy:

on cuts, but not avulsions :wink:

And I'd stick with the skin glue, superglue can be caustic to sensitive skin

Yes, Sami, your sim did not go through labor quietly :lmao: Baby larry was like :uhoh: :yikes:

I cannot believe he's going to be coming so close to where I live in less than a month! Looking like THAT :combust:

I love Bono with the shorter hair! :hyper:

I'm like... swooning here :faint:

Sad_Girl said:
I cannot believe he's going to be coming so close to where I live in less than a month! Looking like THAT :combust:

I love Bono with the shorter hair! :hyper:

I'm like... swooning here :faint:

*ponders how to sneak accross border*

How the heck am I gonna get ANY work done now?
I must dedicate much time to drooling, discussing, and dreaming about his hair!

:scream:

:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Seriously - that is some hair I would love to run my fingers through :love:

I'm not going to sleep at all until after the fourth of May, am I? :lol:

Am I the only long hair lover here? :sad:
I'm mourning the haircut. :lmao:

He still looks hawt though! :drool:

bonopop4.jpg

bonopopgreen.jpg

66d19610.jpg

:love:

sami0201 said:
SG it was so funny...I asked my dad if we can go look at Michigan for college, and he's like sure! And I'm like how about May 4 :shifty: But he said it was too soon :grumpy:

:lol: You'd still have had to travel WAAAY northwest of any college that would be of the sort of University you might convince him you would go to :wink:

Back
Top Bottom