Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - The Finest Kind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:
I'm sweaty :yuck:

But I'm finally done working out :happy: And I burned over 500 calories :hyper:

:lmao:

:applaud: :happy:

I feel sooo good after working out, since I ate so much bad food the past 2 nights. :reject:

And now we'll go out tonight and I'll probably eat bad again! :lmao: But I'm eating fruit now. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

??

Only one bottle? Amateur. :tsk:

:wink:

Oh, I was talking about the horoscope thing. :reject:

Well, she's a tiny little thing and apparently doesn't hold alcohol too well. :lmao: She literally opened the bottle, and finished it. No one noticed as she was drinking, I guess we just thought she was on the same glass! But then she's like "Sam!! I'm sooo drunk! If I say anything stupid tell me!" :uhoh: Because we had a ton of people over. :lol: Luckily she's not a bad drunk, my cousins didn't even notice. :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:applaud: :happy:

I feel sooo good after working out, since I ate so much bad food the past 2 nights. :reject:[/B[

Me too :)

And now we'll go out tonight and I'll probably eat bad again! :lmao:

Same :lol: :grumpy:

Tomorrow I'm definitely going to be eating bad because a bunch of family members are coming over :lmao:

I've decided that since I am on spring break for a week, I'm going to go on the tredmill for 2 miles, the erg for 2 miles, and do 200 situps a day...depending on how it goes, possibly more :huh: :lmao:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

That's as much as my thigh alone :lol:

Me too! :sad: :lol:

This sucks, been doing really well with the healthy eating thing, but I'm feeling yucky today, and when I'm not feeling well, I: 1) don't feel like healthy food, and 2) never feel like cooking. :sigh:

circa1992 said:

Same :lol : : grumpy:

Tomorrow I'm definitely going to be eating bad because a bunch of family members are coming over : lmao:

I've decided that since I am on spring break for a week, I'm going to go on the tredmill for 2 miles, the erg for 2 miles, and do 200 situps a day...depending on how it goes, I might do 3, I dunno :huh: :lmao:

:lol: Yeah, I always eat bad when the family is here because we go out like every night. :laugh: But my aunt and uncle are going away on Sunday for a week, so I'm sure we won't take my cousins out every night. :wink: Winter break is the worst. :reject:

:yikes: That's a lot!! :ohmy:

sami0201 said:

Oh, I was talking about the horoscope thing. :reject:

Well, she's a tiny little thing and apparently doesn't hold alcohol too well. :lmao: She literally opened the bottle, and finished it. No one noticed as she was drinking, I guess we just thought she was on the same glass! But then she's like "Sam!! I'm sooo drunk! If I say anything stupid tell me!" :uhoh: Because we had a ton of people over. :lol: Luckily she's not a bad drunk, my cousins didn't even notice. :laugh:

:lol: A lot of it depends on the kind of wine - some wine has lower alcohol content, the size of the bottles, etc. I have to watch myself too, when I'm drinking some kinds of wine. About 3 glasses is my limit. :drunk: :yikes:

Wild :applaud: 2 1/2 miles is a lot!! :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

Me too! :sad: :lol:

This sucks, been doing really well with the healthy eating thing, but I'm feeling yucky today, and when I'm not feeling well, I: 1) don't feel like healthy food, and 2) never feel like cooking. :sigh:

Same. One of the only reasons I ran today was because I wanted to burn the amount of calories I ate when I had like half a bag of cheez doodles. :lol: :reject:

Hi SG! :hug:

:hug: How's everyone this fine evening?

Wild :hug: I'm so proud of you! It's such a difficult thing, trying to change so many little habits at once, but it sounds like you're doing great with it

Back
Top Bottom