Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - The Finest Kind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna pass out (not really though) :lmao:

I just ran 1 mile, rowed 1 mile, and did 200 situps :happy: I still have to go run 1 more mile and row 1 more mile :uhoh: :lol:

circa1992 said:
I'm gonna pass out (not really though) :lmao:

I just ran 1 mile, rowed 1 mile, and did 200 situps :happy: I still have to go run 1 more mile and row 1 more mile :uhoh: :lol:

I forgot to look at the mile thing before I shut the treadmill! :angry: I was on for like an hour and a half though. :drool: Do you actually row or do you have like one of those machines?? :ohmy:

Sami:

Virgo (Aug. 23 — Sept. 22)

You have concluded that a situation will not work out favourably, but you're wrong about a factor that you see as depressingly impossible. This needs to be relegated to the category of "mild misgivings." You'll soon see why.

:ohmy: :eyebrow: :|

I wish these things would start coming true. :angry:

Okay, so other than make a sandwich and read my horoscope, I really didn't do much. :reject:

You two are making me feel lazier than I already am :lol: All I've done today is read, sit at the computer and do a little work on my cousin's wedding afghan :wink:

Oh well, I'll be burning some calories at the Elevation show tonight :lol:

bonoishot said:

VP whenever i watch Chicago DVD it reminds me of sooo many things! meeting Edge, the sunburn and my whinging :reject::lol: watching them on my birthday stood next to Wild and Sarah :love: , Wild horses, you appearing from nowhere during wild horses :lol: then the birthday cake and out little party at the hotel :drool:

Me too :reject:

:sad: I want to do it for our birthdays this year too

Hey Wild :hug:

Wrong time of the month. I'm gonna go hunt down an aspirin. I mean it, I'll shoot the bastard if I have to!

:lol: I get so grumpy this time of month...

Back
Top Bottom