Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - The Finest Kind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks SG. I feel like a complete moron, but I'm sitting here at home, crying in front of my TV over a damn hockey game. I think I need to get a life. :lol:

Okay, I think I'm gonna go to bed early. I'm tired, so I may as well. I probably won't be online much over the next few days, so have a great weekend, everyone! :wave: :hug:

V40.jpg

:cute:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Well, I've only seen the one example. But I'd say that while it shows a lot of talent, now, well, "league of your own"

Need I gush more? :love:

:wink:

Are you blushing yet?

2.gif

:heart: :hug: thanks. You always know just what to say :wink:

Night Drea :hug: Sweet dreams

Bri I'm not sure where the pic is from, but I'll scoot over and make some room in between Larry and Adam, behind Bono. for you. :flirt: :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

How kind of you :flirt:

I suddenly realized Edgie is no where to be found.
Do you think he is the object of interest?

Perhaps he's demonstrating how to properly dance to MW...:lol:

:edge: and so then you have to shimmy like this... and I learned this move from Morleigh :shifty: :sexywink: ...

:lol:

SG :hug:

Not bad, although my right ear is kind of hurting so when I open my mouth wide it also hurts as well. I have no idea why it's doing that though.

I'm doing okay. Sorry as soon as I posted then my stomach decided to start being a pain again. Hopefully it will settle down now for a bit. Its not enjoying the new meds. At this point all I care about is being well enough to go to church on Sunday for Easter.

:hug: Mucca :hug: SG :hug: Bri

The one nice thing though today was that the sun was out and it was 80 degrees. After over thirty days of rain it was so nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom