Pleba Girls (and Guys)' Party - Just the bang and the clatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
night, sami :wave:

SG: Glad you liked X3. :wink:

Diane: Here's the big question: Would the new job allow you to return to library school? Or don't you know yet?

Goodnight Sami!! Have a nice night now. :hug: :wave:

Goodnight Drea!! Have a nice night too. :hug: :wave:

Thanks, SG. :hug:

Jo, it should be okay for me to go to school...the thing is that I am broke and have much debt right now. School will have to wait a while longer. :sigh:

Molly Bloom said:

Joanne
yes it is for this big convention
i am going to in atlanta at the
beginning of september
i am meeting 2 friends and we
are all dressing up in theme
costumes
film princesses is one theme

I DIDN'T forget you..........

OOoooooooo sounds like great fun Molly......this weekend is the big MediaWest COn {mediazines , :Re books,tv, & movies} :sigh:
I haven't been able to go since the 3 yrs in a row I went ...87/88/90. :madspit:

what's the Cons name....is it ? fantasy & ?............con...

I've been to 2 World COns! :hyper: :drool:

LOVE the DRESS! AND your CHOICE of RIbbon!

My mom started out as a professional seamtress......she could design and then sew it up :drool:

only after awhile i n the biz,she decided was too" cutthroat" for her personality.....

but WE [my sis & I}had someof the BEST MADE CLOTHES ...........when we were growing up! :love:

:hmm: I WONDER how many Princess Leia's and Queen Amidala's will show up!

WOW wouldI love to replicate one [or more] of Amidala's outfits! :faint: yes somewere obviously impractical for running around in but OOOOOOHHHHH were they Gorgeous!!!!! {I MH O :D }

Last edited:
Yeah, I hear you about the debt thing. I know I'm actually quite fortunate I'm not in major student loan debt myself right now. As it was, I worked full-time and had some assistance from work and a few other sources.

My day has been a lot of fun! I went for brunch with some friends, then in the afternoon I did a photo scavenger hunt with some other friends. It was such a blast! :lol: I'll have some of the pictures uploaded later on in the week and share a few of them. We were running all over town acting like crazy fools. :lol:

Sometime earlier today my brother overdosed on drugs. He was taken by ambulance to the hospitals and is now on a respirator fighting for his life. My mom who is a nurse sounded really bad on the message on our machine and said to pray, because that was all we could do at this point. I'm really scared that this might be it. I can't imagine loosing him. I just saw him two weeks ago and he seemed like he was doing so well. They are down in Arizona at their vacation house so I can't even get to them very easily. Its about a 17 hour drive from here. I called my moms cell phone and I'm hoping she will call me back soon.

Russty :hug: :heart: :hug:

I'll say an extra prayer for you and your brother tonight. :hug: I wish there was something I could say or do that would make this easier on you somehow. You know I have some understanding of what you're going through, if you want to talk. you can always E-mail or IM me

Sorry to totally just come in and dump. I just felt like I didn't have any where else to go. :heart: I don't even want to think what happened. I'm just praying that he will be okay, so then I can smack him around later for making me worry. :(

Russty - we'd be very upset if you didn't come in here and tell us about something so big going on in your life :hug: We're here to share it all with each other :heart:

:hug: that's what sometimes happens russty.......out of the &%#!)% blue { I've lived too muchh with that}

but that's what we are here for :( :hug:, too besides all the fun......
youknowthat,sweetie...

I jumped on the phone and caught my sis....
she sends her prayers too .
{one ofher best friends sister's...has overdosed several times }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom