Pleba Girls (and Guys)' Party - Just the bang and the clatter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:

Isn't that Rule No. 1 of any academic paper's title: Use a Colon? :giggle:

Rule No. 2: No Humor Allowed in a Title. :shame:
Which is one reason why I'm not currently pursuing a career in academia.

Yes, my advisor feels that the colon will make it innately publishable. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I don't want to depress everyone...but it was awful. When it was time, we took her to a vet who lives a few farms down from my sister's, and then we took her over to my sister's to bury her. Sarah was petting her as she went. For a couple days all we did was cry. And I guess since then it's gotten a bit easier. But not really. Am I making sense? :lol: Little things bring it all back.

Last night I rented Must Love Dogs (without even thinking :reject: ) and we watched it today...near the end, there was a scene with a big black dog, and she started crying...I felt awful. :( We've had Kelly since she was 5...

:( :hug: I can't even imagine what that must have been like for the both of you. And that makes perfect sense. :hug: I'm sure you'll never completely and truly get over it, but hopefully as the days go on it will get easier.

Dazz! :hug:

okay, that settles it. I'm not going to see if there's a Grey's Anatomy rerun on tonight. I'm staying here with you. :wink:

AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW! :hyper: :hyper:

I'm posting these out of order as I haven't even finished the rest of the Ireland pictures, but these are a few from my 'going away' party. :)

marbeque2.jpg

marbeque4.jpg

marbeque7.jpg

marbeque21.jpg

marbeque13.jpg

My other half is beside my in this one. :heart: I had a harder time saying goodbye to her than I did to my parents! :lol:

jobob said:
Dazz! :hug:

okay, that settles it. I'm not going to see if there's a Grey's Anatomy rerun on tonight. I'm staying here with you. :wink:

AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW! :hyper: :hyper:

welcome back to the partee! :hug:

:applaud:
Remember aaaaaaaaaaall WORK and NO play makes.......just about ANYONE....a dull-headed person! :D

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Other half?? Do you have news that you haven't told us?? :happy: :hyper:

Great pics, you're SO pretty!! :drool:

What VP just said. Great pics, nice looking party. :up:

Anything you want to share with the rest of the thread, Fly? :wink:

Thanks Dazzled :hug:

Alas, Sarah just got home and now I have to hand the computer back to her so she can work on her essay, because it wouldn't be parentally responsible to prevent her from doing homework, would it? :shifty: :sigh:

I'll be back later. Hopefully she'll go to bed early. :wink:

See you all later :hug:

Fly, let me know about Ikeafest...there are acts Thurs, Fri and Sat night I'd like to see. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom