Pleba Girls (and Guys!) Party - Celebrating SG's 10,000th with a bang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
That being Larry banging on the drums of course :wink:

Speaking of which.......
aabda8ff.jpg

adb61709.jpg

b050b302.jpg

bylouisgonzalez.jpg

ma_146307.jpg

Oh and SG...my email address is Trent24685582240@aol.com...and my MSN one is U2LizzieLij21@hotmail.com

Morning:wink:

Ooooh congrats SG!!!!!!:applaud: :applaud:

Today is the last offical day of my vacation:sad: tomorrow meetings, thursday off then start on Friday:scream:

Dismantled said:
Morning:wink:

Ooooh congrats SG!!!!!!:applaud: :applaud:

Today is the last offical day of my vacation:sad: tomorrow meetings, thursday off then start on Friday:scream:

:yuck: i'm approaching the deadline as well. it's so sad :sad:

Tired. I had to take my brother to the train station this morning. It's his day off, but they got broken into at work overnight. :ohmy: He's the assistant manager and the manager had been there since 3 am and she wanted to go home. So he went in.

yeah...I am going to do that now clone so I can come back on in a while...give me an hour and I'll have it done:wink: cloneloveforever:love:

Good morning girls! :hug:

Just popping on for a few so I don't start throwing shite out in the studio! I swear I hate having a really expensive sewing machine that doesn't seem to want to do anything its supposed to right now! :rant: Not even blasting Zooropa was helping. :madspit:

Hope everyone else is having a good day. :hug:

Summary of my day so far - when I went to bed at 3am, the only showing was scheduled at 2. Wake up at 10:45, check my messages... There's a showing at 11! :censored: And another one booked for 1:30. Frantically dress, make bed, etc...

11:15 - people show up downstairs, are there for less than 5 mins and leave.

Currently waiting for the 1:30-2:30 people, and wondering if they will be here at the same time as the 2-3 people...

Hey girls, I am back:drool: its so slow today:(

Drea..man that sucks:madspit: waking up with 15 min to get ready...I would go out of my mind....lets hope this is over soon:hug: it would drive me nuts to have people trampling in and out of my house everyday all day long...ugh:yuck:

VP :) You missed SG's 10,000th! :shame: DG, Weldy, Russty and I were leaving her a trail of pics to encourage her on... and Cindy joined in too :laugh:

I am back again:wink: and I wasn't cheating on you girls...no matter WHAT DG has to say about it....

VintagePunk said:
Drea, I saw...I'll offer her my congratulations when I see her. :)

Hiya Wild!! :hug: :hug:

I don't want Dis to go back to work. :sad:

ok I won't:wink:

I don't want to go back either:sad:

who wants to go in my place?

Back
Top Bottom