Pleba Girls (and Guys!) Party - Celebrating SG's 10,000th with a bang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the thing with the computer is you just become dependent (in addition to blue crack addiction :wink:) all my work, all my stuff i use to teach...and i have most of it backed up now, but it's in about three different places and it's just a huge pain in the ass :tsk:

but thanks for listening. i am now making strange sounds to my dogs through cupped hands, and they are looking at me like this:

:eyebrow:

:|

ruffian said:
Wild, what is up with the brother in law?
DG, sorry about the tummy trouble :hug:
Dis, you totally crack me up ALL the time. i read your post about making strange noises to your dog. :lmao:
hi weldy, SG, Jemma, everyone! :wave: sorry if i missed ya.

Hey all:wave:

yes...my dog is a psycho:huh: its funny to get him going:lmao: Your dogs are:love: so adorable!!!!

Clone...:( feel better:(

ruffian said:
the thing with the computer is you just become dependent (in addition to blue crack addiction :wink:) all my work, all my stuff i use to teach...and i have most of it backed up now, but it's in about three different places and it's just a huge pain in the ass :tsk:

but thanks for listening. i am now making strange sounds to my dogs through cupped hands, and they are looking at me like this:

:eyebrow:

:|

is it a buzzing sound? Do that, but becareful they don't try to bite your nose:lmao: that hurts:madspit:

my pug is practically twisting his head upside down in an effort a) to understand wtf i'm doing, and b) to determine if perhaps, snacks might be involved.

:lmao:

ruffian said:
my pug is practically twisting his head upside down in an effort a) to understand wtf i'm doing, and b) to determine if perhaps, snacks might be involved.

:lmao: omg..I love pugs:lmao: Mine does this thing we call him "humpies" its kinda hard to explain:| if scratch his back in the right spot he hunches up and jumps up and down...funniest damn thing:lmao:

Bye DG hope your tummy feels better soon :hug:

Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddd *runs at clone* sorry im not on until now....no i havent been watching Red Rocks :shifty:

:drool: :drool:

whats up with your brother in law wild :hug:

SG congrats on 10000 posts :rockon:

everyone :hug:

ruffian said:

:lmao: My cats often look at me trying to determine if they will recieve treats for going along with whatever odd thing I am trying to include them in. Usually, they seem to decide even if treats will be given, they just aren't worth it. :lol:

i did the buzzing sound and the littlest dog did indeed try to bite my hand :no: that one is not advisable.

Well they did about a month ago and he had to go in again today as the first was unsuccessful. I don't know the cause but i know if it don't get fixed there's a high chance he could go blind. Well he had a bad time of it and they couldn't bring him out of the anestetic...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

My cat Michael does the same thing when I'm sitting on the toliet...:lol: :shrug:

:slant:

My moms cat thinks that is the perfect time to jump on your lap and hug you:|

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

My cat Michael does the same thing when I'm sitting on the toliet...:lol: :shrug:

weldy, i loved your cat pics in the other thread! and SG, yours are beautiful. is the long haired one a Himalayan? do you have to brush her/him all the time....

and then your big one. man, i'd believe he is def. 1/2 mountain lion! :laugh:

ruffian said:
Diane, don't take it personally but I'm nuzzling your avatar and baby-talking to it.

:drool:

:heart:

That dog is the canine love of my life!!! :heart: I love his little sister Zoey too (just about everyone in the family favors her because she's got a very sweet personality and she's on the small side). But Pugsley is my heart.

I was supposed to see the little darlings this past weekend, but I felt sort of meh, and my sister lives over two hours away. But I will be getting over there next month.

Pugs...there's nothing like them!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: My cats often look at me trying to determine if they will recieve treats for going along with whatever odd thing I am trying to include them in. Usually, they seem to decide even if treats will be given, they just aren't worth it. :lol:

the difference between cats and dogs...cats have dignity. my dogs will do ANYTHING for food.

Diane L said:

That dog is the canine love of my life!!! :heart: I love his little sister Zoey too (just about everyone in the family favors her because she's got a very sweet personality and she's on the small side). But Pugsley is my heart.

I was supposed to see the little darlings this past weekend, but I felt sort of meh, and my sister lives over two hours away. But I will be getting over there next month.

my pug just went to the vet for annual vaccinations. he weighed 22.8 two years ago and now is 29.

:reject:

i tried to tell the vet it was water weight, but he didn't buy it.

so now he's on a diet and he's all pitiful. he looks in his food bowl at the paltry little amount, then looks at me, then back at his bowl. :(

Diane L said:

that dog is soooooooooo cute! and his name is pugsley......

one of my nicknames is pugsley :shh:

WildHoney said:
Well they did about a month ago and he had to go in again today as the first was unsuccessful. I don't know the cause but i know if it don't get fixed there's a high chance he could go blind. Well he had a bad time of it and they couldn't bring him out of the anestetic...

Wild, this sounds really bad...what do you mean they couldn't bring him out of the anesthetic?

Back...I was just talking to my sister, she saw the rheumatologist for the first time today.

No news, except that he doesn't think is FMS, and that he thinks it is RA-related, but something is underlying it because hers is so severe. More tests, then back to see him in a month. :|

VintagePunk said:
Back...I was just talking to my sister, she saw the rheumatologist for the first time today.

No news, except that he doesn't think is FMS, and that he thinks it is RA-related, but something is underlying it because hers is so severe. More tests, then back to see him in a month. :|

hope it all gets straightened out soon:up::hug:

ruffian said:

weldy, i loved your cat pics in the other thread! and SG, yours are beautiful. is the long haired one a Himalayan? do you have to brush her/him all the time....

and then your big one. man, i'd believe he is def. 1/2 mountain lion! :laugh:

Thanks ! :D

She's a Burmese, actually, and she's not as hard to take care of as you might think, although she isn't what you would call 'low maintanence'. I use a razor brush to keep her hair under control every few days, and mostly other than that I just run my fingers through it when she sits on my lap (which she does a lot... makes it hard to get anything done, because I don't want to stand up and disturb her :rolleyes: :lol: )

BV was actually the runt of his litter; he had this huge head and tiny, thin scrawny body when I first got him. Pretty funny now, to think about that. He's a big old scaredy cat mostly, but if you really tick him off, you'd better watch out! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom