Pleba Girls (and Guys!) Party - Celebrating SG's 10,000th with a bang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Dazzled :hug: Sorry I missed most of your visit.

:cute: aaawww i feel extra aprreciated! I'm sorry i eon't have the extra money and sometimes less timne to hang out...miss you all!

I was only here for about 15 mins :rolleyes:, but thanks.... i might be by later depending on Library and my errands, but def thurs night at lib 7-8:40PM

again... T T F N !!!

Back. Ack, I got sick. I don't know why. Usually I'm fine with chicken caesar salad. :|

I think my newf can tell I'm not feeling well because she put her head into my lap. :cute: :heart:

:censored: :censored: :censored: real estate office!!! They're f:censored: supposed to give me more than three :censored: hours :censored: warning!!!! I thought I was safe for the rest of the day, but now I have another :censored: showing because they called and left a message sometime in the last 2 :censored: hours!! :rant: :rant:

**At 6pm.

Drea, that sucks! :madspit: :mad:

Ugh, I have to babysit in an hour. I want to call and cancel because I feel like crap. But I don't want to leave them hanging either. :sigh:

I'm too nice. :|

Drea, if they're not following their end of the deal, just go on with your day and don't worry about it. If they need to get in a time or two and can't because you're not around, they'll soon learn about courtesy. :shrug: I'm sure you're not expected to put your whole life on hold for this.

i'm back--sorry, phone. sounds like we are all having a rough day. not to be confused with a Ruff Day, which is usually a good thing :wink:

:D Thanks! :uhoh: I'm a little nervous that I'm gonna catch up to you and Bri! :reject: :lol: considering you had three months before I started posting, thats saying a lot about how much time I spend here :laugh:

OMG I feel like someone is punching me in the stomach. :slant: I'm going to go lie down for 20 minutes then babysit because I can't cancel on them. :| Be back later, if I feel better. :wave: :hug:

Diane, don't take it personally but I'm nuzzling your avatar and baby-talking to it.

:drool:

:heart:

Wild, what is up with the brother in law?
DG, sorry about the tummy trouble :hug:
Dis, you totally crack me up ALL the time. i read your post about making strange noises to your dog. :lmao:
hi weldy, SG, Jemma, everyone! :wave: sorry if i missed ya.

VintagePunk said:
OMG, Ruff.... :mad:

Time to kick some IBM ass. :evil:

noooooooooooooooooooo my computer is a sweetheart:heart:

But sorry RUff...that really does suck...we went through that with our cell phone a while ago:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom