Pleba Girls (and guys) Party: 75 licks? We'll double check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Love the title BG!:lmao::drool:

heres a pic to start us off....

pinks.jpg
[/IMG]

HELLLLOOOOOOOO MR. Hewson!:drool: love the pose:drool:

cap021.jpg
[/IMG]

I am in love with this pic:love:

he looks 20 years younger, his expression and his eyes:drool:

I am on a pic posting rolll and I cannot stop:lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Snooky! :hug:

The man must have a ton of pink shirts! :lol:

pink shirts:love:

thats all I wear to work..we have a pretty strict dress code and all I end up buying are button down dress shirts and for some reason they are always pink:lmao: Maybe B shops at TJMAXX like me:lmao: and the all he can find are pink shirts discounted:lmao:...but somehow I doubt that:| :wink:

:lmao: My sister called me to ask me 'What song does Jeffy want me to put on? He keeps asking for 'the Bono song', but I don't know which U2 song he wants!" :lmao:

The song he calls the Bono song is Elevation, though I have no idea why that one is the Bono song... it's just his favorite U2 song :shrug: he calls the other songs 'the u2 band songs' :cute:

Russty Cat said:
The sweat on his neck in that pic has nothing to do with it, right Dis? :wink: :giggle:

*shakes head

oh no....I didn't even notice his sweaty neck...or his shirt sticking to his chest...nooooo :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: My sister called me to ask me 'What song does Jeffy want me to put on? He keeps asking for 'the Bono song', but I don't know which U2 song he wants!" :lmao:

The song he calls the Bono song is Elevation, though I have no idea why that one is the Bono song... it's just his favorite U2 song :shrug: he calls the other songs 'the u2 band songs' :cute:

:lmao: the bono song:lmao:

I have a few bono songs:shifty::drool:

The other day at the mall, we were in the bookstore and I was looking to see if they had any U2 books I don't have... Jeffy right away recognized 'Conversations with Bono' and pointed it out to me. A little while later I was wandering, looking for a different section, and I turned back that way (a was holding Jeffy's hand, he was grudgingly following me around with the promise that we'd go to the toy store next) and Jeffy says, quite loud, 'You can't go back to look at Bono again!"

:ohmy: :shifty: :reject: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

pink shirts:love:

thats all I wear to work..we have a pretty strict dress code and all I end up buying are button down dress shirts and for some reason they are always pink:lmao: Maybe B shops at TJMAXX like me:lmao: and the all he can find are pink shirts discounted:lmao:...but somehow I doubt that:| :wink:

:lmao: I wonder what kind of dress code the band enforces on Bono. :lol:

:lol: At Jeffy! That is so damn cute! And a very good choice in Bono songs. hehe

Sad_Girl said:
The other day at the mall, we were in the bookstore and I was looking to see if they had any U2 books I don't have... Jeffy right away recognized 'Conversations with Bono' and pointed it out to me. A little while later I was wandering, looking for a different section, and I turned back that way (a was holding Jeffy's hand, he was grudgingly following me around with the promise that we'd go to the toy store next) and Jeffy says, quite loud, 'You can't go back to look at Bono again!"

:ohmy: :shifty: :reject: :lmao:

OMG! that is so funny! Did anyone else hear that:lmao:

server is too busy!:madspit: wtf....

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: I wonder what kind of dress code the band enforces on Bono. :lol:

:lol: At Jeffy! That is so damn cute! And a very good choice in Bono songs. hehe

I have a feeling the man needs help picking out his clothes and dressing himself:drool: omg...talk about dream job, I'd work for free:drool:

Ali said something like they don't let him near the designing of the Edun clothes:lmao:

Dismantled said:

OMG! that is so funny! Did anyone else hear that:lmao:

server is too busy!:madspit: wtf....

:lol: there were a couple of older women nearby but they didn't react to it; so I don't know if they didn't hear or just didn't care. I was glad my sister didn't hear it :lmao: I would never have lived it down

Back
Top Bottom