Pleba Girls (and guys) Party: 75 licks? We'll double check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

She's hardly been on for a week and a half. :sad:

Her grandpa was in the hospital having surgery, so she was busy with family stuff, then after he came home she was still MIA..came on last night and said her Internet/modem hasn't been working. :(

Later SG :hug:

:(

I miss my evil cuz :sad:

I've never known what MIA means??? :reject:

VintagePunk said:

She's hardly been on for a week and a half. :sad:

Her grandpa was in the hospital having surgery, so she was busy with family stuff, then after he came home she was still MIA..came on last night and said her Internet/modem hasn't been working. :(

OH:(

I thought she was phasing herself out of here:sad:

Dismantled said:

yeah, I think so:hmm:

well we know we are both going to be freezing our asses off...do you have GA's? Its worth it...I will frezze my ass for Bono:rockon: Boston winters *shiver

Bye SG:hug:

No, didn't get GAs for Buffalo, but I have GAs for 5 of my 6 others.

I am inspired to make a T-shirt for my boston shows......

Bono...I froze my ass for you, now dance with me!

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

No, didn't get GAs for Buffalo, but I have GAs for 5 of my 6 others.

6:ohmy: when u2 virgins go wild!:lmao: I have 4 shows and I thought I was borderline..he he he..jk..I would do six if Mr. Dis would let me:wink:

Dismantled said:

6:ohmy: when u2 virgins go wild!:lmao: I have 4 shows and I thought I was borderline..he he he..jk..I would do six if Mr. Dis would let me:wink:

all 4 in Toronto, then I'm leaving the day after for 2 in chicago....then Buffalo in Dec, so that's 7.

And I'm being talked into an event in Philly...not sure what's gonna come of that yet.

And now I'm thinking about Boston. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

all 4 in Toronto, then I'm leaving the day after for 2 in chicago....then Buffalo in Dec, so that's 7.

And I'm being talked into an event in Philly...not sure what's gonna come of that yet.

And now I'm thinking about Boston. :reject:

Boston U2 shows rock:rockon: I looooove seeing them there!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they are easily seen around the city:evil: hey if this Vermonter can track down Bman...anyone can:lmao:

Dismantled said:

YES:sad: she does:sad:

and where is susan? I guess I missed what happened there:(

:sad:

She said she had stuff to do weeks ago, and she was having a few problems.

Also her and GG seemed to be having spats which was unusual :(

I've seen her lurking but she hasnt popped in :sad:

I miss my clone too :scream:

VP !!!

I'm sure you'll get a laugh to hear that while I had my first B dream in ???over a frigging year....and it not the best by far...... but it was wild because i was most of the time watching my self & him and the scenery/A etc...but often it looked like paintings, or moving scening done in craft-like materials...{russty would have gotten a kick outa that}
I had to 'fight' and sneak my way around A with all my methods of seduction in tow.... And i woke up during the start of some of the best part:madspit:

Last edited:
bono_gal said:

:sad:

She said she had stuff to do weeks ago, and she was having a few problems.

Also her and GG seemed to be having spats which was unusual :(

I've seen her lurking but she hasnt popped in :sad:

I miss my clone too :scream:

oh:(

yeah I saw her around the other day, but she didn't say anything.

Dismantled said:

Boston U2 shows rock:rockon: I looooove seeing them there!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they are easily seen around the city:evil: hey if this Vermonter can track down Bman...anyone can:lmao:

That's what I'm thinking about Toronto, since they're gonna be there all week. :drool:

You heard about the mini-Pleban get together in TO/Chi, didnt you?? :ohmy:

dazzledbylight said:
VP !!!

I'm sure you'll get a laugh to hear that while I had my first B dreamoin ???over a frigging year....and it not the best by far......
I had to 'fight' and sneak my way around A with all my methods of seduction in tow....
:lmao: :lmao: OMG, you're having my dreams now!!

VintagePunk said:

That's what I'm thinking about Toronto, since they're gonna be there all week. :drool:

You heard about the mini-Pleban get together in TO/Chi, didnt you?? :ohmy:

Yes.....stalking...err..I mean sightseeing will be great that week:evil:

:whistle:

mini-pleban get together? is that when wild is comming?

Dismantled said:

Yes.....stalking...err..I mean sightseeing will be great that week:evil:

:whistle:

mini-pleban get together? is that when wild is comming?

Yup!! :hyper:

Sarah and I will be at the Mon and Wed shows (Drea will be at Mon, I think), then Wild, Jem, Ruff, SG and Fly are coming for the Fri and Sat shows...then all of us but SG and Fly are going on to Chicago!! :hyper: GG and Jobob will also be in Chi.

Bri had better be there, too. :love:

Hope I'm not forgetting anyone. :yikes:

Wild.

Do you remeber the dream I had, the sexy Bono one were I danced on stage?

I was reading some BP :ohmy: and noticed the exact same story.

Was my dream some sort of influence lol?

My fanfic is based on that story too :reject:

WildHoney said:

That's what i meant :huh: .. i was thinking of that photo of his white pants showing but i can't find it

:shrug: i mean what else did you think i meant???

This is the one i meant :yikes:

1ibtlc.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Yup!! :hyper:

Sarah and I will be at the Mon and Wed shows (Drea will be at Mon, I think), then Wild, Jem, Ruff, SG and Fly are coming for the Fri and Sat shows...then all of us but SG and Fly are going on to Chicago!! :hyper: GG and Jobob will also be in Chi.

Damn:ohmy: sounds like a good time brewing:rockon:

Do you think that many Party girls at the same show is safe?:ohmy: I'm kinda concerned for B's safety:lol:

Dismantled said:

Damn:ohmy: sounds like a good time brewing:rockon:

Do you think that many Party girls at the same show is safe?:ohmy: I'm kinda concerned for B's safety:lol:

:giggle:

He'll be in good hands :evil:

That meeting is going to be really cool :hyper:

Are there any more meetings going on?

Back
Top Bottom