Pleba Girls (and guys) Party: 75 licks? We'll double check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Hands up who wants one!!!!!!!!!

a48956bc.jpg

I'll take the one on the left, please. :drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:

damn keyboard....the e and i are just SO close together:shifty: you can see how I could confuse the two:shifty:

:wink:

I do it all the time :shifty:

Imagine queuing up with the cardboard Bono outside the stadium, people *like me* would ask it for

an autograph :wink:

WildHoney said:

:shh: it does the same thing to me too...:shifty:

My song for that sort of...ahem!...reaction is "Zoo Station," when he sings "Hey baby...hey baby...it's alright...it's alll-right."

It didn't have the same power when I heard it in concert though...that's a good thing...I would've been running towards that stage...!!!

WildHoney said:

I must get him a cardbord cut out of me :lmao:

Wouldn't you try and ,make out with Bono even a cardboard Bono

Make out with it!:ohmy: I'd insist cardboard Bono share the bed with me and Mr. Dis:drool:

Diane!!!!

i've been 'chasing' you for a week to comment on this [your comment}..............

:shocked: :laugh: :laugh:
I haven't seen the mag yet but.... Liz Dolan wants to 'run away' with Bono to the South of France??!!
:lmao: :lmao:

Soory, I had NOOOO idea...anyone else knew about the {mind you in my head I was just going to say...Scissor! :lol:} Sisiters!!!

Is this WHY lately I've heards U2 MUSIC AS PART OF THEIR rADIO program!!??!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

But we've seen that this tour :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

yes....my face was 5 feet from that sight...and more:drool: :combust: him pulling out the waist band of his pants gave me a thrill of my life I'll tell you.......I will just say they were black....:combust:

dazzledbylight said:

Diane!!!!

i've been 'chasing' you for a week to comment on this [your comment}..............

:shocked: :laugh: :laugh:
I haven't seen the mag yet but.... Liz Dolan wants to 'run away' with Bono to the South of France??!!
:lmao: :lmao:

Soory, I had NOOOO idea...anyone else knew about the {mind you in my head I was just going to say...Scissor! :lol:} Sisiters!!!

Is this WHY lately I've heards U2 MUSIC AS PART OF THEIR rADIO program!!??!!!:lmao: :lmao:

I don't listen to the Satellite Sisters, but I've read about them and their show, books and such. The essay is sooooo brilliant, especially the two lines when she mentions wanting to run away with U2 as part of her mid-life crisis! And the best part was that they illustrated the essay with a drawing of a woman driving a convertible with Bono alongside her...and Edge in the back seat!!! :laugh:

Hmm...sounds like she gets to choose the musical part of the program! :laugh:

We are not alone Dazz, us PLEBA girls are all far from alone...all the wimmins want to run away with the B-man!!!!

Back
Top Bottom