Pleba Girls (and guys) Party: 75 licks? We'll double check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! :wave: I just got out of the post office...long line and only one clerk on for most of the wait! :madspit:

And guess what??? It seems like the weather is finally getting cooler around here...that means you won't have to hear my moaning about how hot it is!!! Yaaay!!!

Although pictures like the one Dis posted could raise the temperature several degrees...:combust:

thanks everyone:wink:

yup....fast engagement, well we've been together for over 6 years now...living together for 3 of them. I knew he was the one from the start...we are perfect for each other:love: and I knew Mr. Dis was the one when he said he wished he had a bizzillion dollars so Bono could come and play for me at our wedding:love::drool: awwww:cute:

VintagePunk said:
I just realized - 4 weeks from tonight I'll be at my first U2 show!! :hyper: :hyper: :happy: :drool:

your first!:ohmy: you've neve seen them:ohmy: I didn't know that:drool: OMG! I love U2 virgins:hyper: its so exciting!

How many days to I have:hyper: When is Oct 4th? 5th? when is my concert:scratch:?

:lol: I would've been a rock concert virgin, too, but I couldn't quite resist Billie Joe :flirt: Although, if I'd known at the time I'd have a chance to see U2.... :hmm: :shrug:

*Ahem... Just to clarify, Thats BJ Armstrong of Greenday, not Billy Joel :yuck:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I would've been a rock concert virgin, too, but I couldn't quite resist Billie Joe :flirt: Although, if I'd known at the time I'd have a chance to see U2.... :hmm: :shrug:

rock concerts:rockon:

Did I mention we saw Colin Hayes from Men at Work over the weekend? He rocked:up:

My first rock concert was John Mellencamp, a long time ago:|

Back
Top Bottom