Pleba Girls (and Guy(s)) Party - Hawaiian Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:

That's so sweet! :love: I've never met him before, but have seen him around Vancouver occasionally. Never had the guts to go up to him. :lol: From what I've heard from friends who have met him, they all say he's wonderful.

I loved watching and listening to him, and especially loved his interview with U2. He knows his shit!! :up:

I honestly think that the whole Canadian celebrity friendliness thing is so....Canadian. I don't know how to express it any better, and I certainly mean no offence to Americans. But Canadian celebrities are generally SO down to earth. :love:

And yeah, he DOES know his shit, we've admired him for years! Our punk boy. :cute: But I think it's turned into full-blown lust for Sarah. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I honestly think that the whole Canadian celebrity friendliness thing is so....Canadian. I don't know how to express it any better, and I certainly mean no offence to Americans. But Canadian celebrities are generally SO down to earth. :love:

And yeah, he DOES know his shit, we've admired him for years! Our punk boy. :cute: But I think it's turned into full-blown lust for Sarah. :wink:

I totally know what you're saying. It's so true. Maybe because we're just more laid back? I dunno. Either way, Canadians rock. :D

I've been a fan of George's for a long time too! And he's pretty damn hot as well! :lol:

Goodnight Sami! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I just had a flashback.

Me to :bono: : You spelled my name right!!!

:dumbass: :lmao:

Thats one of my favorite stories! :love: :lol:

Bono was probably proud of himself for having made you so happy, and didn't even think about it :hug: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

Thats one of my favorite stories! :love: :lol:

Bono was probably proud of himself for having made you so happy, and didn't even think about it :hug: :laugh:

He was probably like: "back away from the crazy lady slowly, so as not to alarm her..." :shifty:

Sarah just asked if I said the name spelling thing before or after I threw myself onto him. :madwife:

It was before. :shifty: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

He was probably like: "back away from the crazy lady slowly, so as not to alarm her..." :shifty:

Sarah just asked if I said the name spelling thing before or after I threw myself onto him. :madwife:

It was before. :shifty: :wink:

:lol: Maybe he thought you had not expected him to be so smart, and you were just SO proud of him you had to hug him :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: that makes me think of Ruff asking the mounties to spell for her.

:flirt: C-O-L-O-U-R
'Oh, yeah I like that - do another one!' :combust:

:lmao:

It's like you cross the border, and there's this excess of U's! :happy: :lmao:

You Americans are so easy, getting turned on by U's. :tsk: :lmao:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: I love U's!!

U's bond us with the Brits. :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: personally I'm more into the -RE versus -ER debate :hmm:

is it theatre or theater? :wink:

Would it be lame to admit that I never even realized there was a re/er difference till a few years ago? :reject: :lol: I think I just used them both. It's oh so confusing being sorta British, but bordering the US. For the love of god, pick a format. :madwife: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It's oh so confusing being sorta British, but bordering the US. For the love of god, pick a format. :madwife: :lol:

Try being both Canadian and American, and spending extensive time in the States when I was younger. I'd always get the spellings messed up and people would look at me funny when I'd spell things with re instead of er, or adding u's. :lol:

oh and as for Sarah's men, VP - don't forget Johnny is a bit of a musician :wink:

johnny_depp_374.jpg

3JD.jpg

246008.jpg

johnny_depp_97.jpg

This won't mean anything to anyone but Russty and maybe Dazz but...

MY SEED STITCH FINALLY LOOKS RIGHT! :D (It generally helps if you aren't (a)twisting stitches and (b)using the wrong number of stitches :lol: )

I don't think we were taught a clear-cut way to spell the re/er thing. :huh: Sarah says they weren't, either.

SG, wanted to ask you (and Thora? did you watch last season?)...that whole JD songwriting thing, where he went off and wrote Pretty Vegas by himself...did you have a bad impression of him after that?? Sarah and I watched the clips if that last night, and we felt bad for him!! It's like Marty and Jordis told him to go off and do his own thing, and he seemed all happy that they were interested in what he could create - then when he came back with it, they were all like "oh no you don't *snap* " and he was rejected!! I came out of it on his side. Now, that's watching it in isolation, having seen none of his (supposed) assholish behaviour earlier. So, just curious, having seen the whole thing in chronological order, what did you think??

Btw, my brother was over earlier, and he's watching it, and he's a Dilana fan. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Uh.. I haven't got an idea what that means, Drea, but I'm still very excited for you! :hyper: :applaud: :laugh:

:giggle: It means I got the hang of a kind of knitting stitch, not that exciting but it finally worked dammit :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I don't think we were taught a clear-cut way to spell the re/er thing. :huh: Sarah says they weren't, either.

SG, wanted to ask you (and Thora? did you watch last season?)...that whole JD songwriting thing, where he went off and wrote Pretty Vegas by himself...did you have a bad impression of him after that?? Sarah and I watched the clips if that last night, and we felt bad for him!! It's like Marty and Jordis told him to go off and do his own thing, and he seemed all happy that they were interested in what he could create - then when he came back with it, they were all like "oh no you don't *snap* " and he was rejected!! I came out of it on his side. Now, that's watching it in isolation, having seen none of his (supposed) assholish behaviour earlier. So, just curious, having seen the whole thing in chronological order, what did you think??

Btw, my brother was over earlier, and he's watching it, and he's a Dilana fan. :drool:

I went back and forth a bit on how I felt about JD I loved him, then I thought he was a jerk, then in the end I really felt he was the right one for the band. He did push people away a bit with some of his behavior but he was talented, and that was a threat to them, as well. He would've fit in well with Supernova, actually! :lol: the guys from INXS were so nice that his attitude gave me some cause for doubt - but It seems to be working out for them, so all's well that ends well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom