Pleba Girls (and Guy(s)) Party - Hawaiian Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Been listening to Bono's pirate song and picturing us on the Black Pearl sailing the seas feeling people with dred of running into the plebans :lmao:

I was Bono's first mate :shifty:

:lol: Sounds great!

DG! :hug:

Hi and bye Sami! :hug:

Hey clone:love: :hug:

I'm not gonna be able to stay on for long, all of a sudden my dad has set a time limit to our use of internet :huh: :scream:

And of course he's set the limit at a time when I know half of you guys won't be here :sad:

Guess I didn't kill the thread. :)

I'm kinda tired today, since I was up until all hours of the morning. Some stupid neighbours of mine had this loud party that started at 1am and I called the cops on them! :giggle: I wrote about it in my journal, if you want to read more. :lol:

Oh my god I'm just the biggest dork ever. My phone just rang, and I answered it like I was at work. :reject: There was a big long pause, then my friend burst out laughing at me. God I'm such a dork. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Oh my god I'm just the biggest dork ever. My phone just rang, and I answered it like I was at work. :reject: There was a big long pause, then my friend burst out laughing at me. God I'm such a dork. :lol:

My dad does that alot too :lol:
He even does it when he's supposed to call someone, like when we're ordering pizza. :lmao:

I read about your neighbours :lol:

JezSnape said:

My dad does that alot too :lol:
He even does it when he's supposed to call someone, like when we're ordering pizza. :lmao:

I read about your neighbours :lol:

That was the first time I've ever done it. I felt so dumb! :lmao: Ah well, at least I gave him a good laugh. :lol:

Stupid noisy neighbours! :madwife: Ha ha!!! :D

Hey Wayne and Wild :hug:

Unfortunately, I have to leave now. :(

It's all my stupid little brother's fault. I can tell you that now when he's not hanging over my shoulder reading every fucking thing I say.

He's been back home for exactly 2 weeks now, and has already manage to infect two of our computers with viruses, as well as stealing money from my mother and just doing whatever the fuck he pleases :angry:

I'll see you all some other time :hug: I don't even know when. And say hi to all the girls (and guys) I miss by leaving now. :hug:

Night everyone :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom