Pleba girls(and guy) party thread, B won't you spray some....champange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attach mini hot air balloons to them so we don't trip over them in the streets. And then we won't smell them since they'll be airborne.

*keep in mind, this is about SATIRE, I'm not really an asshole! Swift proposed eating the Irish orphans :p *

starsgoblue said:
Attach mini hot air balloons to them so we don't trip over them in the streets. And then we won't smell them since they'll be airborne.

*keep in mind, this is about SATIRE, I'm not really an asshole! Swift proposed eating the Irish orphans :p *

That's one of those things where you say to yourself "I'm going to go to hell for laughing at this aren't I?"

:laugh:

starsgoblue said:

:lol: That's superb! :)

sweetie said:

LOL! Do you ever get really strong images from some U2 songs? I can visualize an entire "scene" from certain songs. :drool: I have to put my "visions" to good use.

Songs, pictures...you name it. Anything Bono-related, or sometimes even unrelated, is enough to evoke those kinds of images. *overactive imagination* :drool:

Did everyone get tired and leave like B?
bono0360.jpg

I just realized as of right now, I have the same # of posts as my graduation year(2006).

hi, U2G, DG, WH!, starsgb!, & VP! :hug:s all

here for about ....40 mins or so :D

:hmm: soooo now {kinda hard to keep track when scrolling fast to catch up}, which/what vid has this nearly "sim sex" in it? and can it be linked up without- usendit?-- ? I'm on a sharedsystem right now and I DONt want that floating around electronically in it.. If I can't see it becAUse of ...:shrug: oh well.

VP-- did sara like NOT get over her cold, so now it's dragged on into something a little stronger? Or this is sumpthing new? sending her & you another :hug:

Last edited:
Hi&bye again i'm afraid for now! Going to walk my mum to the bustop&i'll be back in a bit!!!!! :wink:

Had meatballs&pasta for my din dins! What did you have Wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom