Pleba girls(and guy) party thread, B won't you spray some....champange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate cleaning. Now that it's time to open the windows & shades for spring, the sunshine sure makes those cobwebs glisten. :madspit:

i hate cleaning the fridge :madspit: yeah, spring shows everything :down:

hey Dazz :D

damn 45 second rule...

i'm so embarrassed--haven't left the house today and am sitting here trying to get inspired...trying to decide what kind of sign to make for Bono's birthday.... :reject:

glad you got some sleep :d

when I was writing up my favorite sciences in previous thread I :huh: mixed up paleontology with anthropology...meantioning a hardcover book for older children/early teens....on the Leaky's :lol:

so in order of that realated branch it would be for me...archeolgy, paleontology and antrhopology....except that SINSE i do have interest in foods, clothing/jewelry, music, myths/fables and spiritualty from all people around the world i guess i sort of hover around anthropolgy too :D

Last edited:
Bri, damn good idea but i think it might get too sticky...though Bono could hose me off with champagne i suppose :drool:

Dazz, cool! Everyone always mixes up paleonotology and anthropology....easiest way to remember is anthro is the study of humans past and present, paleo the study of the fossil record which largely consists of animal studies, unless it's paleoanthropology--the study of human prehistory based on fossil remains.

Ok, i've embarrassed myself twice in one day :reject:

did i mention i am still in my pjs? :eek:

dazzledbylight said:
I know it's the 10th,, but what/when is your next show before that...

and hhmmmm....... How' bout....""anthros study birthday celebrations, too! :wink:
the 7th is my next...and it's gonna be crazy--first of the chicago shows, filming the DVD. The GA is gonna be a damn mosh pit, i fear....

for an cat dubh i made a sign last time but they didn't play it so i didn't hold it up:
An Cat Dubh
You Make me Purr!

:reject:
i'm so torn between my respect for B's humanitarian work and the urge to totally objectify him

ah....yeah I do like paleoantropology, too....since as I mentioned I've followed the orignal Leaky's and their son's work.... and I am attracted to articles...in the Science Times of the NYT and if I pass by Nat'l geo, Duiscovery, New Sicentist et al...i'll read on esp dinasuar, ealry birds, fish/whales/dolphins etc and cultural studies of poeple around the world-- my mom introduced mre to African, Native American, India, and Japaneese atrs/crafts stories when before I was ten yrs old--
and ealry humans..the 'missing link etc, pklus digs on finding new cities etc....i love it...

"45 years ago today, the spirit was in the house." just came up with that one. or "45 years ago today...a beautiful day :heart:"

dazzledbylight said:
ah....yeah I do like paleoantropology, too....since as I mentioned I've followed the orignal Leaky's and their son's work.... and I am attracted to articles...in the Science Times of the NYT and if I pass by Nat'l geo, Duiscovery, New Sicentist et al...i'll read on esp dinasuar, ealry birds, fish/whales/dolphins etc and cultural studies of poeple around the world-- my mom introduced mre to African, Native American, India, and Japaneese atrs/crafts stories when before I was ten yrs old--
and ealry humans..the 'missing link etc, pklus digs on finding new cities etc....i love it...

i teach a class on human origins...interesting subject but there is still so little data that it's hard to reconstruct the early human record.

heh heh i named my dog Missing Link (Link for short)

ruffian said:

i'm so torn between my respect for B's humanitarian work and the urge to totally objectify him

:giggle: :laugh: :hug:
Don't we *all* have that problem?

I'm jus catching up in the last thread...I have yet to see this montage...

As for where I've been...the rents got real grumpy :rolleyes: the other day, and decided I shouldn't go on the comp for a few days...and I didn't get a chance to sneak on yesterday...I missed my blue crack! :crack:

ruffian said:
for an cat dubh i made a sign last time but they didn't play it so i didn't hold it up:
An Cat Dubh
You Make me Purr!

a humasn mind can hold differening thots...i was told by a pair of Americans who ran a Peace Flame arond the world in the mid-late '80's that Americans have more trouble than other cultures holding diffrent opposing thots in their head [? cog disonance?}

I have to leave this computer now :mad: :madspit:

enjoyed chtting i might popp i for a few mins around 3PM and yes later tonight 7:30..

: :hug: wave: Bri & ruff!

poor Bri :hug: I was so looking forward to seeing you last night that i hallucinated that you were Elessarian...poor girl! it was like a mirage in the desert....

ok, my latest sign idea:
An Cat Dubh
Crawl Over Here
Make me Purr

:shifty:
i hope plebans don't steal my stupid sign ideas...

Hi everyone! Bri! Missed you! :hug:

I'm just going to do the same as Bri&read over what i missed! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom