Pleba Girls: All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I don't think anyone is here, but I'd thought I'd say hey.

When I saw them and they played Mysterious Ways I was in too much shock to dance.....I think I stood there going like this ----->:drool: the whole time.......

Love that SONG:drool:

WildHoney said:
Hi Dis :wave: :hug:

Me too. NI loves it too cos Bono is on the other side of the arena he gets the body contact :sexywink:

I slide up and down his body but my eyes never leave Bono:drool:

he he he...good dance:sexywink: I am sure NI loves it...:wink:

I don't know what kind of a dance I would do, I am not very skilled in that department.

Hiya Dis! Woo-hoo rockin!

Yes, i'm just in shock too when Bono is standing not far from me, but i have danced seductively while listening at home!

Wonder when Bri will come on now! I'm caption-starved! :giggle:

Wild, if NI ever gets jealous...tell him he can trade with bono. YOu can slide up and down bono's body while never taking your eyes off NI....think he'll go for it?:lmao:

susanp6 said:
Hiya Dis! Woo-hoo rockin!

Yes, i'm just in shock too when Bono is standing not far from me, but i have danced seductively while listening at home!

Wonder when Bri will come on now! I'm caption-starved! :giggle:

Hey susan:drunk: how are ya? I don't think I've even danced that way home alone.....always wished I could:huh:

I don't know where bri is.....too bad she isnt' here though:(

WildHoney said:

Neither am i but when you think that your doing it for Bono well honey those hips move all by themselves....

he he he...I am sure:drool: alot of things would start moving by themselves.....unfortunatly one of them would be my mouth and then B would think I am a huge horses ass:yikes:

Dismantled said:
Wild, if NI ever gets jealous...tell him he can trade with bono. YOu can slide up and down bono's body while never taking your eyes off NI....think he'll go for it?:lmao:

:yes:

If i got pulled up on stage and dirty danced with Bono whilst he was in crowd he'd just let me get on with it...

He'd reap the benefits later :sexywink:

NI is cool like that , he just wants to see me happy ( and he knows i worship the ground he walks on)

WildHoney said:

:yes:

If i got pulled up on stage and dirty danced with Bono whilst he was in crowd he'd just let me get on with it...

He'd reap the benefits later :sexywink:

NI is cool like that , he just wants to see me happy ( and he knows i worship the ground he walks on)

NI sounds really cool:hug: My BF is just like that, if I ever got pulled on stage he would want me to have fun, he knows how obsessed I am:drool:

Oh Dis - are you suggesting i'm a drunk are ya???

:drunk: :drunk: :wink: :hic:

mmmmmm sexy musak, my favourite!! :drool:

susanp6 said:
Oh Dis - are you suggesting i'm a drunk are ya???

:drunk: :drunk: :wink: :hic:

mmmmmm sexy musak, my favourite!! :drool:

no no no......but with you...well you never know, I was just drawn to that smiley for some reason:hmm:

:wink:

WildHoney said:

And later he'd thinkall his christmas' and birthdays' had "come" at once.....

he he he....:giggle: "come" at once:shh:

he'd be like a kid in a candy shop:drool:

Ugh girls I gotta go help the BF....we got water comming under our house and we have to siphon it out....:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

I missed you lastnite Dis! That sounded like a laugh i missed!

It's always really sad to miss a gd 'un! :(

Ah well, there's always all of the new and tasty B pix to drool over!!! :drool: Esp that blindfold one! Cor!

Well i don't think i'll be up all that late actually! Not as late as lastnite anyway! I was in bed for about 2 AM most nites during the week&it was mainly the Easter weekend i was up late! When will you be up til Wild?

I sometimes go and lie on the bed as i get cramp in my back muscles... i only intend to go for a while but always end up asleep... that's what happens when i just disappear without saying good night.....

I don't know about tonight.l'll see how it goes....

By the way, guess what i'm listening to rite now?.......

Only Electric co. on your cd! Woo! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Oh that's a shame :(

I actually got severe cramp in my leg a few nites ago&i haven't had that for ages&it's so agonising! Feels like someone's grabbing your leg very tightly! Ouch!

WildHoney said:

So you'll be getting wet then?

Remember no water fights that lead to :sexywink:

he hehe....not quite..the water running under our house is quite disgusting...ugh, and its in the 30's and raining here....ahh spring time in vermont:huh:

susanp6 said:
I missed you lastnite Dis! That sounded like a laugh i missed!

It's always really sad to miss a gd 'un! :(

Ah well, there's always all of the new and tasty B pix to drool over!!! :drool: Esp that blindfold one! Cor!

Hey susan, yeah I missed you guys last night too, I could use some good laughs.

Love the new pics!

great new pix yep! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Just think: Tons are going to keep rolling in!!!!! :dancing:

I prefer ABOY to LAPOE actually! Love that guitar streak at the beginning! Then halfway in when Bono screams OOOHHHHH!!!!!

I CANNOT wait for that when i see them! Think i'm 72 days away now! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom