Pleba Girls: All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you don't check as they come out?

Yes, that would be totally amazing wouldn't it? I've read about these luxury packages to Dublin&they include some trips to places on the outskirts&you stay at 5 star hotel, etc! It would be heaven for me! :ohmy: :drool:

Well, i would know where to go anyhow, but either would be satisfactory i spose!! As long as i'm there, i'd be on cloud 9!!!

:drool: :drool:

Wow, you forgot! I'm always talking about how desperate i am to go and haven't been! :(

Yes! I'm just off to have a takeaway curry now so be bk in around half an hour!:wink:

Back again! God, i ate too much&feel as if i'm going to burst!

Also found out the sad news while eating....

Yes, that's tue since he WAS in a lot of pain eh? :(

I thought they might have mentioned his Bono meeting while they were looking bk!

Hey i just saw something in the main area of PLEBA! Bono onstage with a fan at Anaheim! You should go look if you haven't already seen it! The title mentions mysterious ways&she looks wild, wild! :lmao:

Also i was looking at band meetings&someone failed to get to meet him 'cos all these fans rushed like crazy at B&knocked barriers down, so that's a bit mad! They won't get results that way will they? I know we sound crazy but come on, just be calm!

mmmmm i love chilli! my curry was yummy&had Bud along with it!

My stomach is now in agony 'cos i'm so much of a greedy pig! :tongue:

Awwwww - don't spoil the vision! never say never&all that, alhough i realise it's HIGHLY unlikely, but wouldn't it be so..................................:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hey - if i could get any from him at all, i'll share with ANYONE!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

:drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom