Pleba Girls: All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Wild! Phew! :hug:

Well i mean England, Scotland&Wales: we're all attached like it or not! I'm NOT an independance person myself&i can't really bare the SNP, but let's not get into that here!

back to Bono then, as he should join "our" party!!! :wink:

Hmmm - that sounds just a bit too much for me! Think i need a lottery win for either!

That was a fun convo you were all having lastnite before i joined!

I was at mums again, telling her about how lovely you all are!

Gosh i'm tired! Did you see Bris' caption for me Wild? Wicked!

Which convo was that?
I find I have fun with all you girls. :hug:

Awww. You're lovely too! :hug

Wicked? Something from me? :shifty: :angel:

:lmao: You girls ever listen to banana phone?

Awwww Wild! :hug: That's wuvly!!!!!!

jesus, we sound crazy!!

I had only just read your 2nd message after writing my 2nd - what? :huh: I really am talking nonsense now as i'm v tired!

Great Bono pic there Bri! :drool:

Isn't it great about ruff, Wild? She is sooo pretty eh? Flirting with B man, well i never! :sexywink: :lol: What will the neighbours say??!! :ohmy: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm in the mood for some quickies....:wink: :giggle:

fd4be65f.jpg

mmmm...Surrounding me...going on on me...oh...I'm spillin over the brim.....

Oh i do love a quickie :giggle:

Last edited:
Bri - i just meant when you were all on begging for me!!!!! :lol:

Dis was on too&i missed her! :(

Oh do you have smutmail?? :ohmy:

Oh my word, Wild!!!!!!!! PHWOAAAAARRR!!!!!!!

That is one seriously HOT pic of B there! God i love when he has his eyes closed like that! He's got lovely long eyelashes i've noticed!! :cute: :combust: :hyper:

Banana phone Bri? What could that possibly be?

Susan i'm praying for a lottery win so me & you can go to some gigs in Europe and Have a real big party in Toronto in September...

...gets down on her knees not for the first time tonight and prays that a lottery win big enough to finance Wild's and Susans(or Susan's & Wild's ) big Adventure.....

I know Wild, it's a bummer as i'd so love to go to plenty more shows! I've seen a Paris one advertised quite a few times in the Daily record, etc but i really wanted Dublin sooooooooo bad!

Barcelona, however would be good, as it's somewhere different to go&i LOVE travelling! I'd be doing that all the time 'if i were a rich girl', she says going into Gwen Stefani mode!!!!! :huh:

:giggle:

susanp6 said:
I know Wild, it's a bummer as i'd so love to go to plenty more shows! I've seen a Paris one advertised quite a few times in the Daily record, etc but i really wanted Dublin sooooooooo bad!

Barcelona, however would be good, as it's somewhere different to go&i LOVE travelling! I'd be doing that all the time 'if i were a rich girl', she says going into Gwen Stefani mode!!!!! :huh:

:giggle:

If it wasn't for the fact i'm going with family to Croke and it had just been me & my hubby i'd have made him stay at home and let you come with me :hug:

Last edited:
No-one like my crazy 'if i were a rich girl'?

Hi Mucca, ya dirty girly perv!!!!! :laugh:

Yes Wild! Get down on your knees and pray for a round the world U2 trip!! Bono overload it would be!!

Gosh, we don't want to turn into total stalkers! Well, not unless we meet B down some dark alleyway.........:drool: :ohmy:

I'm not very big on Gwen :|

Yes I've come to terms with my perviness and I'm very proud of it :yes:

The last thing we need is 2 more Bri's! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom