Pleba Girls: All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

being a teacher is great, you have to have a great sense of humor becasue the kids will test your nerves...not just test them..they will take your nerves...rip them out and stomp on them...and sometimes its all you can do NOT to strangle someone. I think you'd do great:yes:

lol
Yes especially when you're dealing with nasty little 13 year olds.

I figure if I can't get into nursing then I'll fall back on to teaching! :up:

I haven't seen Bri today! Maybe she decided to have another day in front of the TV...............

watching U2 dvds!!!!!! :drool: :lmao:

:up:
You are definately not going to sleep before 5:00am today!!

After I get my tix to the first show in Van. I'm going to finally get the Boston DVD!! :drool:

Mucca said:

lol
Yes especially when you're dealing with nasty little 13 year olds.

I figure if I can't get into nursing then I'll fall back on to teaching! :up:

ugh...13 year olds=freshman=headaches
:huh: :huh: :huh:

its hard sometimes, especially dealing with the kids we do sometimes:crazy: they have some real problems, screwed up home lives, its gets nutsy sometimes. But for once I feel like I am making a difference in someones life...showing these kids places they have never seen before (we try to take trips with them) or even affection no one has ever shown them, or just listen to them and thier problems....it can be a heartbreaking job:( but I wouldn't want any other job at the moment.

Nursing sounds cool, do you think you'd go to college for that?

Mucca said:
:up:
You are definately not going to sleep before 5:00am today!!

After I get my tix to the first show in Van. I'm going to finally get the Boston DVD!! :drool:

ahh the boston DVD.....as many of you know, it was better live:wink: :drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:

its hard sometimes, especially dealing with the kids we do sometimes:crazy: they have some real problems, screwed up home lives, its gets nutsy sometimes. But for once I feel like I am making a difference in someones life...showing these kids places they have never seen before (we try to take trips with them) or even affection no one has ever shown them, or just listen to them and thier problems....it can be a heartbreaking job:( but I wouldn't want any other job at the moment.

It's great that you are making a difference in these kids' lives!
What you're doing is very admirable!
The B-man would be proud :up::hug:

That's what I applied for at the moment, I want to get into it because, like you, I want to make a difference and I'd absolutely love to join Doctors without Borders!

Dismantled said:

ahh the boston DVD.....as many of you know, it was better live:wink: :drool: :drool:

That just makes me wish even more that I had discovered U2 earlier! :(

I feel like I missed out on so much!

Mucca said:

It's great that you are making a difference in these kids' lives!
What you're doing is very admirable!
The B-man would be proud :up::hug:

That's what I applied for at the moment, I want to get into it because, like you, I want to make a difference and I'd absolutely love to join Doctors without Borders!

b-man being proud:drool: :drool: that would rock:rockon: I'd die if he ever said that:combust:

Doctors without borders is a great great thing...go for it! The world needs more people like you:up:

Mucca said:

That just makes me wish even more that I had discovered U2 earlier! :(

I feel like I missed out on so much!

ahhhhhh it was a great show to be at:drool: :drool: specially when edgie threw a fit and kicked his guitar......:rockon:

Dismantled said:

b-man being proud:drool: :drool: that would rock:rockon: I'd die if he ever said that:combust:

Doctors without borders is a great great thing...go for it! The world needs more people like you:up:

You can't die yet! You still need to squeeze his tight arse! :sexywink:

:yes:

:lol:
That's so cute of Edge! :cute:
Why did he throw a fit?

Mucca said:

You can't die yet! You still need to squeeze his tight arse! :sexywink:

:lol:
That's so cute of Edge! :cute:
Why did he throw a fit?

:ohmy: your right! I cannot die yet:drool:

Edge threw a fit and threw his guitar down cause of larry. He was trying to get larry to drum slower and softer....larry got confused and started drumming faster and harder and edge tried to keep up with him on the guitar and ended up shreading his fingers on the strings:yikes: ouch! But it was cool to see:wink:

What is Doctors without borders????? :scratch: :confused:

Dis - Do you mean when Edge goes mental after Gone? Wish he'd do that a bit more often! Don't you Mucca? Yes, Edgy kickass!!

I WILL go to bed by 3 AM! I WILL go to bed by 3 AM! :crazy:

I read another fan story by Karmic! She said she held a sign up which said Bono=sexy&that he appeared to like it&that he came over and held her hand while maintaining eye contact the WHOLE time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHEW!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

It's PLEBA Vertigo Tour Signs in........where else? PLEBA!

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: your right! I cannot die yet:drool:

Edge threw a fit and threw his guitar down cause of larry. He was trying to get larry to drum slower and softer....larry got confused and started drumming faster and harder and edge tried to keep up with him on the guitar and ended up shreading his fingers on the strings:yikes: ouch! But it was cool to see:wink:

:laugh:

Aww poor Edge. I would've helped him kiss it all better :sexywink:

What song were they playing?

Now I definately have to get the Boston DVD!!

susanp6 said:

Dis - Do you mean when Edge goes mental after Gone? Wish he'd do that a bit more often! Don't you Mucca? Yes, Edgy kickass!!

I read another fan story by Karmic! She said she held a sign up which said Bono=sexy&that he appeared to like it&that he came over and held her hand while maintaining eye contact the WHOLE time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHEW!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

yeah susan I think it was gone...cannot quite remember:scratch: its when edge throws down and kicks at his goldish colored gibson guitar, it was cool:drool:

doctors without borders is doctors that go help in countries regardless of where it is, who it is....am I right? Mucca can explain better I'm sure.

susanp6 said:

They are a group that provide medical assistants for those that have no health care around the world.

I wouldn't mind seeing some masculine rage out of him once in awhile :drool:

We'll see if that happens LOL

OMG that lucky girl!!!! :drool:
Those blue eyes.......

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:

That cheered me up after being kicked off the computer for soo long!

BRI!!! *squeals and jumps into her arms

Bri!! I knew you'd zone in on that comment:lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

:hug: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Dis!! :hyper: :hug:

It's an instinct and a skill :wink:

Hiya Mucca! :hug:
My rents complain I'm on the comp too much...couldn't get on till now :sigh:

DId I miss Wild and Susan? :(

tell the rents its very important business your conducting here:wink: ...they'll understand

:|

ugh..I am having the hardest time picking out a motorcycle jacket..gloves and boots....:huh:

BWmotorcycle.jpg

B says...ride me instead...:wink:

BRIGHTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Woo-hoo!!!!!!! So glad to see you DAHHLIING!!!!! :kiss: :hug:

I haven't gone anywhere! Been writing a reply in&making myself a cuppa camomile tea!

We were just saying how i can't drag myself away from here and it's all down to you&your brilliant, irresistable captions!

You should be on your comp as much as you like, Bri! You are an adult& it is yours isn't it? I feel for you! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I know! :madspit:

What's worse is that for school I do have to be on the comp alot...checkin for updates, workin with friends on group projects, etc etc.......bah hambug.

Me not so much....but hey like Dis said, this is pretty important stuff we're doing here! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom