PLEBA girls: 5 "least" sexiest guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
George W Bush
Michael Moore (even though I do find his creativity sexy)
Rush Limbaugh
Larry King
Regis Philbin

I immediately thought this was U2democrat's post before I saw the name.

Larry King is like 190. :tsk:

Moonlit_Angel said:

I think Prince is cute :). Particularly in the "When Doves Cry" video.

Angela

I tell ya :drool: I love it when he gets up out of the tub and reaches his hand for the camera, like, come on in :censored: I prefer his "Purple Rain" and "Raspberry Beret" looks to any later ones. He's got gorgeous eyes :love:

I have one more unsexy to add- Ben Stiller! :yuck: Looks like a retarded ape. The onlly movie I can bear looking at him in is "Heavyweights" because he had a poofy hairdo that covered those hideous ears and took attention away from his rabbit teeth. He is an ugly man!

Last edited:
Exactly, U2Kitten :).

dandy said:
:hmm:

lenny's not really my type, but i think he's totally hot. the video for 'again' made me think some um, unchaste thoughts.

:drool:

Hehe...well, hey, if he gets you going, that's cool :). I just personally don't find him attractive, but by all means, drool all over Lenny as much as you wish :D. That goes for all the rest of you who like guys that I personally can't get into as well.

Angela

This is fun. :yes: And disturbingly easy for me. :huh:

Ok..the guys who just don't do it for me. In no particular order
1. Brad Pitt
2. Tom Cruise
3. Benicio Del Toro (why do women find him attractive???)
4. Ashton Kutcher
5. George Clooney
6. Ben Affleck
7. Usher **thanks previous posts**
8. Matt Damon

I'm sure if I gave this some thought I could come up with more
:wink:

Tom Cruise...i can't stand him....:no:
Ben Affleck
Kid Rock
Fabio
Can't really think of a 5th one at the moment...

hmmmmmmm......god there's more than five....I find so many people repulsive......

1.Kid Rock is just nasty
2. Michael Moore is the biggest ugliest suck bag out there
3.Billy Jo Armstrong or whatever the hell is name is.....hate his music and he is just gross...
4.who's that weirdo on MTV...I think he does the Road Rules vs. Real World challenge......cannot stand him! And what is with his hair...he looks SO stupid.
5.John Kerry makes me want to vomit........

angel_28 said:

Ben Affleck

so many of my friends think he's the hottest thing on the planet, but i just don't see it.

i don't get the usher thing, either.

:shrug:

people don't get my taste in boys, either, so it all works out in the end. :wink:

tom green...barf...yeah I tried not to list all the obvious one either like ...Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Elijah Wood, I don't know what it is about me...people go crazy over these guys but I find them icky

sweetie said:
Elijah Wood and the one from Spiderman (can't remember his name at the moment)...their big eyes freak me out. So unattractive to me. I guess I don't like pretty boys.

Pretty boys:madspit:

Fabio :barf:

Didn't he get smacked in the head by a bird or something when he was on a roller coaster?

Something like that :wink:

fabio.jpg

Very funny picture of Fabio!!!

Here's my list:

Billy Bob Thornton- he is so repulsive to me. He reminds me of this guy that was stalking me for awhile. I can't even bear to look at Billy Bob.

Ben Affleck- I don't understand what people see in him. He looks like a huge ape and his mouth is too big.

Colin Farrell- His personality is a big turn off. Also, because one of his goals in life is to sleep with as many woman as possible is gross to me.

Will Ferrell- Don't get me wrong, I think he is so funny, but just not attractive at all.

Russel Crowe- I just don't see it

Moonlit_Angel said:

Agreed...I've never really gotten why women fall all over him, either (although, personally, if I had to pick, he looked his best with the dreads...he really should go back to those). He's never really done anything for me.

Angela

I saw lenny kravitz in the first concert of the Elevation tour, when he had the fro he was at 10 metters from me and i was like :drool:, but i think that he looks awfull with long and straight hair :down:.

I don't like "pretty" guys, models and stuff... those skinny ones who look like girls :no: ... so here's my list ( please note that i think that B real is sexy)

**orlando Bloom
**Gael García Bernal.... he looks so common for me. I can find here 100 guys who look like him. and i saw him naked and F****ing in " Y tu mamá también" :down: lol...
** Vin Diesel: he's the kind of guy you date to scare the one who's stalking you
** that guy of Placebo: I wouldn't like to date a guy who looks better than me... lol...
** brat Pitt... nah... too overrated
** Tom Cruise: same thing

Last edited:
Leonardo DiCraprio
Russell Crowe
Fabio
Kevin Federline (Britney Spears husband)
Norman Reedus (Helena Christiansen's ex)

Back
Top Bottom