Pleba Girl Party...it's the Phoenix Return of......Plebaville dorm style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a history :nerd: , especially when it comes to Russian history.

Today it's cloudy, and will probably rain. :grumpy: Care to send any of your heat to me? I want the heat!!! :drool:

air conditioning:drool: we don't have it...but a nice breeze has picked up..kinda:angry: we would use air conditioning like 5 times a year here:lol: and today would be one of those days.

ThoraSEB said:
I'm a history :nerd: , especially when it comes to Russian history.

Today it's cloudy, and will probably rain. :grumpy: Care to send any of your heat to me? I want the heat!!! :drool:

yes...and have some humidity *throws humidity into Canada:wink:

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks! :happy: I love hot and humid weather. :drool:

:crazy: your're nuts!

:wink:

I like early fall...days in low 70's high 60's cool crisp air:drool: ....just cool enough for a sweatshirt

I guess I was just made to live in a tropical location! :D

Funny though, that I'm living in Vancouver where it rains a ton. :lmao: I love it here, so I deal with the crappy weather when it comes.

ThoraSEB said:
I guess I was just made to live in a tropical location! :D

Funny though, that I'm living in Vancouver where it rains a ton. :lmao: I love it here, so I deal with the crappy weather when it comes.

Tropical locations:drool: are you thinking of relocating sometime?

when we went to saint john it was hot but not humid and there was a constant caribbean breeze so that helped:drool:....I cannot deal with humidity:yuck:

Dismantled said:

Tropical locations:drool: are you thinking of relocating sometime?

when we went to saint john it was hot but not humid and there was a constant caribbean breeze so that helped:drool:....I cannot deal with humidity:yuck:

Not really. I go once a year, so that keeps me sane. :D I might like to live in California for a while though. We'll see. There's a lot of change happening right now, so anything is a possibility. :up:

ThoraSEB said:

Not really. I go once a year, so that keeps me sane. :D I might like to live in California for a while though. We'll see. There's a lot of change happening right now, so anything is a possibility. :up:

change is good sometimes:yes: before Mr. Dis and I got married...we lived in a few different places...even took a road trip around the country to see if anything appealed to us. We knew we would always end up back in Vermont though...and here we are:wink: but i am glad we checked out other places first so we know whats out there.

For sure, Dis! :up: I've lived all over the world, so I've experienced a lot of different cultures and cities in N. America and abroad. I know I'd like to stay on the West Coast though. That's for sure. I need to have the mountains and the ocean nearby.

See you later, Targon! :wave:

ThoraSEB said:
For sure, Dis! :up: I've lived all over the world, so I've experienced a lot of different cultures and cities in N. America and abroad. I know I'd like to stay on the West Coast though. That's for sure. I need to have the mountains and the ocean nearby.

See you later, Targon! :wave:

thats great:up: def need to have the mountains and ocean nearby:yes: god I love the ocean:drool: :drool:

bye targon:wave:

Back
Top Bottom