Pleba Girl Party...it's the Phoenix Return of......Plebaville dorm style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool! I'm finishing up a pair of socks then going to start on a Harry Potter purse for Cindy.

:hug: I was surprised to see you up this late. :wink:

*g* The U2 marathon you may have seen mentioned earlier in the thread was keeping me up :D Now it's Terry from work (the guy who I went out for pool with and tennis with..) - starting a kind of philosophical discussion at 1am :lol:

That same radio station that did the 17 or 18 hour U2 marathon last year did it again this year :D Of course, none of us knew until Jo came in mentioned it :lol:

Just popping in really quickly because I turn into a pumpkin at 11pm! :hug:

The marathon was so awesome! I listened to it all evening. I heard about it yesterday, but couldn't listen while I was at work. They played some pretty awesome songs. :D

Well darn I'm sorry I missed it. :(

Alas I think its pumpkin time for me as well. See you gals tomorrow. Nighty night :hug: :heart:

Will defo pop by before i go out tonight. I have hardly been on all week. :sad:

Must mean i have got myself a life. :ohmy: :shocked: :lol:

Oh and for all those who are interested. My brother called me. My Dad does want to see me. But hes not home until November. So i have to wait. Still its a start. :)

See ya later girls and boys. My dinner finishes soon

:wave::hug:

x

I'm *trying* to catch up... damn you women were busy last night!

Yahoo = complicated... it took me half an hour to sign up to it! ><

SG, can I join Plebaville :sad::sad::sad: please?

*continues catching up with the thread*

Good morning/afternoon/evening!! :hug:

I can't wait for U2 to announce their new tour dates!!! I just read a rumour that they might be rehearsing in my city this fall, and that they might do a stadium show!!! :ohmy: :hyper: I know it's just a rumour, but it's making me so anxious and excited!! :hyper: :lol:

Thora:heart: GG2:heart:

girls:drool:

OMG I WANNA GO TO ANOTHER SHOW:scream: all around today I was singing along with U2 at the top of my lungs:drool: I didn't care who heard me:huh: ...probably my students:crazy:

Dismantled said:
Thora:heart: GG2:heart:

girls:drool:

OMG I WANNA GO TO ANOTHER SHOW:scream: all around today I was singing along with U2 at the top of my lungs:drool: I didn't care who heard me:huh: ...probably my students:crazy:

Dis! :hug:

I KNOW!!! So do I! I keep refreshing the main page and U2.com, thinking that maybe, just maybe, they'll announce the dates today.

:grumpy: I hate you thora!

I WANNA GO TO A U2 SHOW FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE :scream:

NOT FAIR!! :sad: you americans/canadians get them so many times... *sob*... :sad:

:(

:sad: Holland... they're amazingly popular here, my mom didn't want me to get out early and get tix alone... and in 20 minutes all THREE gigs were SOLD-OUT!

:scream: I wanna go to Hawaii and can get a ticket there, but I can't afford a plane ticket :sad:

Galeongirl said:
:grumpy: I hate you thora!

I am cry. :sad: :lol: :hug:

You'll definitely get a chance some day! :yes: I've been to 2 shows (pretty small amount compared to a lot of the people here) - once on the Elevation tour and once for Vertigo. I agree - we do get more shows in North America.

If they play in Vancouver again, then I definitely won't worry about trying to see them in Hawaii. We always spend Christmas in Hawaii, so it would be a bonus if they played around the time that I'll be there.

Galeongirl said:
:sad: Holland... they're amazingly popular here, my mom didn't want me to get out early and get tix alone... and in 20 minutes all THREE gigs were SOLD-OUT!

:scream: I wanna go to Hawaii and can get a ticket there, but I can't afford a plane ticket :sad:

awwww:( 20 minutes:ohmy: they went that fast when we got tix for boston...I was like holy crap what just happened! You'll get your chance soon:wink:

my last hope was scattered last night... Kafrun said she could get me a ticket to the show, if I could get a flight and hotel room... but the plane ticket itself is around 900 Euros = 1 145.88 U.S. dollars!
:sad: that's WAY too much for me!

Back
Top Bottom