PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, DG!!!!!!! 2 Am was when i met B for a 2nd time!!!

Naughty eh???? :drool: :drool:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls!! :wave:

Susan, you met U2???? What!!! Have I completely missed something?? :uhoh:

yes susan has been keeping secrets!

susan why didn't you say something earlier...like 6 months ago!:huh: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
spank.gif

Naughty girl keeping such good secrets!

:laugh:

sorry... just been waiting for an excuse to use the spanking smiley :D

WildHoney said:

I know i couldn't have stayed quiet if i'd meet them :no:

I cannot thats for sure! I have told half the US by now:huh:

everyone was like hows your weekend? and I'm like "oh...it was goood...OMG I MET BONO!!" then I just up and down like a monkey on speed:huh:

Fly - Yes! I met U2! I've been waiting for a time to announce it to everyone&was just explaining to the girls here that i've been feeling really bad&guilty cos i didn't mention it earlier!

The thing was that originally, i had thought that one day, i'd write up the whole story at Band meetings&that i wasn't quite sure if i could tell it all that well or wether i'd get slagged off cos some of those fans on there appear not to be taken all that seriously or get slagged off, but i realised that i could tell all of you here, but i wanted to have everyone here togethar and now that i've had such a great response, i really wish i'd said sooner!!!

susanp6 said:
Fly - Yes! I met U2! I've been waiting for a time to announce it to everyone&was just explaining to the girls here that i've been feeling really bad&guilty cos i didn't mention it earlier!

The thing was that originally, i had thought that one day, i'd write up the whole story at Band meetings&that i wasn't quite sure if i could tell it all that well or wether i'd get slagged off cos some of those fans on there appear not to be taken all that seriously or get slagged off, but i realised that i could tell all of you here, but i wanted to have everyone here togethar and now that i've had such a great response, i really wish i'd said sooner!!!

Oh you don't have to be worried about being slagged here! :hug: Just tell us what happened in detail so we all don't die of heart failure!!

FlyYourKite said:

Oh you don't have to be worried about being slagged here! :hug: Just tell us what happened in detail so we all don't die of heart failure!!

No no slagging here...people who do that are just jealous anyway...I caught some of that in the fan meeting section....one person came off as not believing me cause they were not staying at the Four season but at the ritz...so I couldn't have possibly have met bman at the Four Season:huh: yeah ok......just cause he's at the Ritz doesn't mean he cannot EAT at the 4 seasons...sorry that bugged me:madspit:

SPILL THE DETAILS SUSAN!!

daygloeyes2 said:

:sad:

Can we still be clones?

of course:hug: :hug: your sick thats why you have to drink ginger ale...see there is a reasonalbe explanation for it:wink: and I have bono mono thats why the tea:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom