PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

You're seeing U2 3x....I'd like to be that stressed. :wink:

You said one of your concerts was a Monday right? Well, October 3rd is a Monday so maybe that's the Monday show? :shrug:

is it only 3 times? huh...:wink:

hmmm...oh yes I think we are going to the show oct 3rd! Yup I am pretty sure about that one.

I've created a monster! I showed my nephew the Elevation video today, because he loves the song and asked me to burn him a CD with that and a couple other songs he really likes. I have now watched the video more times in one day than I have watched it total in all the days leading up to this :lmao:

"Is that the good the Edge or the bad the Edge? Did the good Bono win? I like the robots and the motorcycle parts and the part with the elephant...."

I'm so proud! :D

susanp6 said:
Hiya Jemma!!! :hug: :hug:

Those convos were pretty crazy eh? :lmao:

Excited? " weeks from now, everyone will be getting MEGA hyped waiting for B-man to walk on stage in Manchester!!!!!!! :drool:

:yes: they were crazy but it made my afternoon at work :hug:

2 weeks :hyper: :hyper: i'm gonna burst with excitement or die, i'm not sure which :lmao:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I've created a monster! I showed my nephew the Elevation video today, because he loves the song and asked me to burn him a CD with that and a couple other songs he really likes. I have now watched the video more times in one day than I have watched it total in all the days leading up to this :lmao:

"Is that the good the Edge or the bad the Edge? Did the good Bono win? I like the robots and the motorcycle parts and the part with the elephant...."

awww what a COOL KID!!!!! I nominate you for Aunt of the year:up:

Dismantled said:

is it only 3 times? huh...:wink:

hmmm...oh yes I think we are going to the show oct 3rd! Yup I am pretty sure about that one.

If you're going the 4th and you want to avoid me, it's OK. I know you're ashamed of all of us. :sad:

But I have a plan. When you see me in my shower cap, you won't be able to not come over to me. :wink: :evil:

Sad_Girl said:

Awww :cute:

bonoishot said:

:yes: they were crazy but it made my afternoon at work :hug:

2 weeks :hyper: :hyper: i'm gonna busrt with excitement or die, i'm not sure which :lmao:

well..if you burst you might die...:lmao:

sooooooooo excited for you europe people...its just beginning for you:hyper: us in the states are suffering from post U2 depression:( It was cool when bman was here....I was like "wow I am in the same country as him" then "WOW he is in the north east" then "Wow we are in the same state" then "HOLY COW we are in the same city" Then "HOLY SHIT we are in the same building"...its all so cool

oh yeah I forgot the "OMG!! We are face to face part"....he he he:drool:

I was on the bus with my mum cos we were going to do some shopping togethar&he thought one of us was trying to learn English for some odd reason! - And we started going oh god, no!

:huh:

My mum said we're perfect in our English, but then my mum being as bold as she is started chatting&asked him were he was from cos he obviously wasn't from here&he said Italy!!! :ohmy:

I said to him which part of Italy&he mentioned a place name i did not recognise, but then i thouoght of ruff&so i said laughing: Is it quite close to Sicily&he said yes!!!!!! :D :love:

I told him i knew some basic Italian&he got up to get off the bus&i said Ciao&he kept laughing!!!!!! :ohmy: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

If you're going the 4th and you want to avoid me, it's OK. I know you're ashamed of all of us. :sad:

But I have a plan. When you see me in my shower cap, you won't be able to not come over to me. :wink: :evil:

I am not ashamed of YOU all.....its the addiction part and stuff I have said in here that bf may find scary:wink: but by this fall maybe I will come out of the Pleba closet:lmao:

ahhhhh I wouldn't be able to resist you in the shower cap:drool:

Hello Wild :wave:

Jeffy (my Nephew) is so cute ... he already does the air guitar when he listens to music with me, now we're working on the Edge Stomp :lol:

Dismantled said:

I am not ashamed of YOU all.....its the addiction part and stuff I have said in here that bf may find scary:wink: but by this fall maybe I will come out of the Pleba closet:lmao:

ahhhhh I wouldn't be able to resist you in the shower cap:drool:

I'm just teasing you. :hug: I know what you mean, if I run into anyone from interference in the fall, I'm not sure how I'm going to explain the blue crack to my brother. :lmao:

susanp6 said:
I was on the bus with my mum cos we were going to do some shopping togethar&he thought one of us was trying to learn English for some odd reason! - And we started going oh god, no!

:huh:

My mum said we're perfect in our English, but then my mum being as bold as she is started chatting&asked him were he was from cos he obviously wasn't from here&he said Italy!!! :ohmy:

I said to him which part of Italy&he mentioned a place name i did not recognise, but then i thouoght of ruff&so i said laughing: Is it quite close to Sicily&he said yes!!!!!! :D :love:

I told him i knew some basic Italian&he got up to get off the bus&i said Ciao&he kept laughing!!!!!! :ohmy: :lol:

I can see i'm going have to keep my eye on you during your Wild U2 adventage weekend:laugh:

dazzledbylight said:
Hi, All! :hug: s

just a quik drop in...

DIS!!! I read your & your mom? hotel "lunch" with Bono story!!!!!

that's sooo coool! congrats! :D :D :D

be here for a min, but i'll ber back around 7ish PM at library!

I KNOW!!! Thanks Dazzy!!! I am higher than a friggen kite still...coolest moment of my life!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: bman is SO HOT!:drool: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm just teasing you. :hug: I know what you mean, if I run into anyone from interference in the fall, I'm not sure how I'm going to explain the blue crack to my brother. :lmao:

:lmao: I know what you mean...I was actually looking for u2girl in lines...even though I really don't know what she looks like:huh: and I was kinda afraid someone would run up to me and scream PLEBA at me:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom