PLEBA Girl Party...give us the right tool and we'll screw(or nail) it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
So i am odd?

Susan your not odd. We all react to different situtations in different ways. Some people like to take things in and just enjoy it for a while before sharing it with others. That doesn't make you odd. :)

bonoishot said:

:hug: you're not a reject, maybe we should invent a phone with PLEBA smilies :lol:

I don't have text messaging on my phone. :madspit: Between my brother and I we spent $30.00 on text messages a few months ago. That might be why my mother got rid of it. :lol:

I still feel awful, so I'm going to go lie down. May or may not be back. :(

Susan, Jemma, and Wild, if you're gone and I come back nighty night in advance. :hug: :hug:

back...sorry about leaving so abruptly, had to drive Sarah to the library..

Anyway, Susan, I'm very, very happy you got the chance to meet them, and I really look forward to hearing your story. :)

I'm watching the Stay video and when B gets so close to the woman singing I don't know how she could control the urge to touch him or kiss him. He gets so close to her face. :ohmy: :drool:

Yep VP what started out being an incredibly shitty day turned nice thanks to the boys. :love:

I'm still avoiding doing the work I should be doing and my stomach is in total knots about it, but I figure I can be just as stressed easily later. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom